Safeway said:
Yorkie doesn't like gays.

Blatantly untrue

I know some great people who are gay.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Homosexuality isn't wrong for gay people is it?

I'd better shut the f*** up though before I'm accused of being in the BNP!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Safeway said:
But you think homosexuality is wrong, no?

I also think fornication and adultery are wrong so I make no distinction between sexual sins whether gay or hetero

I dont judge other people Steve. What I believe I live by and wouldn't do myself.

If I find out my friend is gay or is a hetero commiting adultery it would mean exactly the same to me. I wouldn't like what they were doing but it wouldn't affect my friendship.

Safeway you don't know very much about me so please don't make sweeping statements on my behalf. You have said hello to me half a dozen times and you know I have said I am a Christian.

The rest is in your head.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:

Not long ago, some IDIOT went round nail-bombing gay pubs in London. Some people died.

Yes, and gays were the main culprits in the spread of Aids. Some people died. But lets not mention that eh? I wouldn't want to put them in a bad light.
(Waits for loads of posts telling me that they had nothing to do with it).:angry: :angry:

This thread is very instructive in sorting out the real wankers on NSC, isn't it? Good stuff from Wozza and Pevensey. :thumbsup:

Very sad that some Christians seem to feel that their religion obligates them to believe homosexuality is a sin, plenty of modern voices in the church have of course moved Christian theology well beyond such backward beliefs. Let's be honest, take away the work of practising gays and the Church of England would collapse overnight in many parts of the country.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
London Irish said:
This thread is very instructive in sorting out the real wankers on NSC, isn't it? Good stuff from Wozza and Pevensey. :thumbsup:

Very sad that some Christians seem to feel that their religion obligates them to believe homosexuality is a sin, plenty of modern voices in the church have of course moved Christian theology well beyond such backward beliefs. Let's be honest, take away the work of practising gays and the Church of England would collapse overnight in many parts of the country.
Because we don't agree with your point of view we're wankers eh? Ha ha ha. That's a really mature comment........NOT!!!

Yes, I could debate you intelligently, but honestly, are you worth it? The answer is no.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here