Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm gonna vote for this bunch on June 4th

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Welcome to The Political Compass™
There's abundant evidence for the need of it. The old one-dimensional categories of 'right' and 'left', established for the seating arrangement of the French National Assembly of 1789, are overly simplistic for today's complex political landscape.

:thumbsup: I have been saying this for ages. dandyman and a few others would hate to admit that we hold a lot of ideas in common

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I bet the BNP would be furious to be considered lefties as under that compass!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
:thumbsup: I have been saying this for ages. dandyman and a few others would hate to admit that we hold a lot of ideas in common

A Nazi/Nutcase coalition. Natural bed-fellows.

Why do all the usual suspects bang on about immigrants. It is like the old saying - if the only tool you have is a hammer you see every problem as a nail.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Instead of the far left and the far right being at opposite ends of a straight line , if you draw a circle around the political compass it shows how close they in fact are.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
A Nazi/Nutcase coalition. Natural bed-fellows.

Why do all the usual suspects bang on about immigrants. It is like the old saying - if the only tool you have is a hammer you see every problem as a nail.

Who you calling a Nazi :nono:

I actually don't go on about the immigrants. Someone else starts thesse threads :D

Dandyman

In London village.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Searchlies. Even the reds hate those M15 stooges. How much did they pay those lads to give the right arm salute. I like the one slouching against the wall. Its like give me my 20 euro's and I can f*** off.

Roberto looks well :wave:

Anarchists and a few others don't like them but I'm not aware of them losing any libel cases recently.

What do you make of the Hungarian neo-Nazis ? I always understand the "racial nationalist" view was that non-white immigration (along with pop music and colour television) was the work of the international jewish conspiracy or did Griffins Arab friends not brief him on that one?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Anarchists and a few others don't like them but I'm not aware of them losing any libel cases recently.

What do you make of the Hungarian neo-Nazis ? I always understand the "racial nationalist" view was that non-white immigration (along with pop music and colour television) was the work of the international jewish conspiracy or did Griffins Arab friends not brief him on that one?

You know as well as I do that Libel cases are very expensive. Dear old Gerry convicted thief and Liar. Oh I wonder how his nazi wife is.:lolol:

Are we talking about these Jobbik.com - The Movement For A Better Hungary

Thought you might like this http://www.fpp.co.uk/docs/people/Gable/PaulCox1996.html

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here