Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm gonna vote for this bunch on June 4th

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I saw the PPB last night and when I saw Bob Crow and Dave Nellist on screen I knew where this party was coming from. Looks like Militant and SWP have rebranded themselves as no2eu. That explains the vitriol shown towards the BNP whereas the other parties just got a regular slagging off.

Yes they don't want to let the public know that they really are. Quite Ironic if you think about it

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
TO be honest, you sound like a bit of a tool. I'm not a lefty, I'm not left wing. I agreed with you this morning that Luton was a multi-cultural failure. I know, cos I lived there. If anything, I'd say my politics were "capitalism with a conscience".

So the BNP have more support than the far left. So what? They're still a trivial two-bob party mostly for unpleasant white idiots, but will hope to pull in the desperate. You're hardly deflecting this image by posting pictures of Stalin and comparing the BNP's support to that of the discredited far left.

Who do you blame for the multi-cultural failure in Luton Sim?

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
TO be honest, you sound like a bit of a tool. I'm not a lefty, I'm not left wing. I agreed with you this morning that Luton was a multi-cultural failure. I know, cos I lived there. If anything, I'd say my politics were "capitalism with a conscience".

So the BNP have more support than the far left. So what? They're still a trivial two-bob party mostly for unpleasant white idiots, but will hope to pull in the desperate. You're hardly deflecting this image by posting pictures of Stalin and comparing the BNP's support to that of the discredited far left.

I am a "tool" because I find communism as unpleasant as fascism? Both are totalitarian creeds, which imposed their will on peoples and murdered those who disagreed with their respective philosophies. I am comparing the BNP's support to that of the far left because this thread is about a far left party under a new guise, having taken on the mantle of Respect and the assorted Trotskyite failures grouped around the SWP. That and the fact that some class warrior saw them as a valid alternative to the far right, which I certainly don't.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Something doesn't add up , a post that the BNP have only got 0.01% of popular support and then another post saying 98% recognise them as thugs. Does that mean 2% will vote for the BNP or 1.99% wont be able to read the ballot paper ?

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Bob Crow is still a member of the vile Communist Party isn't he, and of course Dave Nellist was a very prominent member of the Militant Tendency. I call that far left by anyones standards.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Something doesn't add up , a post that the BNP have only got 0.01% of popular support and then another post saying 98% recognise them as thugs. Does that mean 2% will vote for the BNP or 1.99% wont be able to read the ballot paper ?

Of course it doesn't add up. The BNP polled 4.9% in the last EU election and are on course to double that, which is why the media and the establishment are in a frenzy to stop them.

This election will see many minor parties poll well and I predict that UKIP, Greens, the BNP, PC and the SNP will all get seats with UKIP getting the most of the small parties.

Has everyone had their BNP European election Flyer through the door?
It's titled "The New Battle of Britain" with a picture of a Spitfire and goes on about immigration and jobs for the British etc etc.
Mate of mine knows a bit about the Battle of Britain (he's a bit of a plane anorak), which is why he recognised the Spitfire pictured - it is one from No. 303 Polish Squadron made up entirely of Polish (and one Czech during the BOB) pilots.
These pilots were very good fighter pilots and without them the result of the battle would have been very different.
I can only imagine what the BNP thinks of Poles so I take it that this picture is a bit of an own goal?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Who do you blame for the multi-cultural failure in Luton Sim?
I don't have the answers because these problems normally manifest themselves over time. You can blame local power-hungry politicians, a local indigenous problem that didn't make outsiders feel welcome, the outsiders making little attempt to integrate, and probably other things.

To be honest I don't care because apportioning blame for 2 decades of wrongs is not being constructive. I want solutions, and the BNP isn't interested in that.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Of course it doesn't add up. The BNP polled 4.9% in the last EU election and are on course to double that, which is why the media and the establishment are in a frenzy to stop them.

This election will see many minor parties poll well and I predict that UKIP, Greens, the BNP, PC and the SNP will all get seats with UKIP getting the most of the small parties.

Disagree.The BNP will top that lot with ease.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Has everyone had their BNP European election Flyer through the door?
It's titled "The New Battle of Britain" with a picture of a Spitfire and goes on about immigration and jobs for the British etc etc.
Mate of mine knows a bit about the Battle of Britain (he's a bit of a plane anorak), which is why he recognised the Spitfire pictured - it is one from No. 303 Polish Squadron made up entirely of Polish (and one Czech during the BOB) pilots.
These pilots were very good fighter pilots and without them the result of the battle would have been very different.
I can only imagine what the BNP thinks of Poles so I take it that this picture is a bit of an own goal?

That one was done to death on another thread. do keep up :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Obviously I hadn't checked their levels of support. But 0.01% and 2% are both trivial amounts so what are you trying to say?

The established parties are on their knees and the BNP will poll a few percent at best in an election that people perceive as safe enough to make a protest vote. The Greens made about 18% in the late 80s I seem to recall after a protest vote, and we can all see what a policitical powerhouse they've turned out to be.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
"Cheap labour is one of the major reasons why big business and the government are keen to encourage immigration. 80% of the registered immigrant workers from new EU countries working in the UK last year were earning only between £4.50 and £5.99 an hour.

British big business is keen to attract migrant labour, supposedly to fill 'skill gaps' in the economy. However, these skills shortages are often a result of a failure to invest in long-term training and education in Britain, or wages and conditions that are so bad that many workers are not prepared to put up with them"

Ok where is this from

Dandyman

In London village.
Not exactly. About 10 years ago he did but since then he has changed his mind and says the holocaust took place. To be honest you would have to understand that Griffin was playing up to the hardliners at the time to gain control of the BNP. He is not well liked amongst the far right.

I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the Earth was flat … I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria
Nick Griffin 1998

The BNP are still part of a pan-Europe network of fascist groups including virulent anti-semites.

Dandyman

In London village.
Disagree.The BNP will top that lot with ease.

You are saying the BNP will get more votes than the Greens or SNP?:dunce:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the Earth was flat … I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria
Nick Griffin 1998

The BNP are still part of a pan-Europe network of fascist groups including virulent anti-semites.

Dandyman I thought I had explained that quote. So they are part of a pan-network of fascist groups. Oh really come on then lets of the link to Roberto Fiore then :yawn:

Strange how the BNP have been descibed as the most Zionist party in Britain

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Welcome to The Political Compass™
There's abundant evidence for the need of it. The old one-dimensional categories of 'right' and 'left', established for the seating arrangement of the French National Assembly of 1789, are overly simplistic for today's complex political landscape.

The Political Compass
enParties.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here