Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm gonna vote for this bunch on June 4th

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Yes, because that's the same.

I've said plenty of things that turned out to be wrong but you're implying that he was denying the holocaust for poltical gain. That makes sense to you does it?

I think a lot of politicians say things for political gain. In the far right of that time you had to play up to the hardliners. So yes it does makes sense along with a lot of other of Nicks extreme statements that he came out with years ago. As I have said the far right see Griffin as a traitor, a neo con and worse.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Oh right, that's okay then.

He CHANGED his MIND. What a load of f***ing shit.

Dispicable *****, the lot of them. f***ing BNP, what a load of shit that is.

How many times have the present and past goverments said something in their manifesto then once in completely changed their minds and gone in another direction....thats politics sadly and they are all as bad as each other

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Oh yes, they've changed from being a nothing party made up of thick white thugs with no popular support to being a nothing party made up of thick white thugs with 0.01% of popular support.

A left wing thread and you just can't help yourself with your deep rooted class hatred

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A left wing thread and you just can't help yourself with your deep rooted class hatred
:lolol: I don't do class hatred, sorry. I just happen to recognise that the BNP are an insignificant pressure group for unpleasant, thick white people looking for someone else to blame and you don't like it because you see yourself as some sort of intellectual professor on all things far-right.

So to clarify; I'm not saying there are cases where white working classes are being bullied or are powerless against non-white people of "foreign" cultures, it's just that we won't see social justice at the hands of the BNP. They're not interested in social justice. They have no answers. They are retards.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
:lolol: I don't do class hatred, sorry. I just happen to recognise that the BNP are an insignificant pressure group for unpleasant, thick white people looking for someone else to blame and you don't like it because you see yourself as some sort of intellectual professor on all things far-right.

So to clarify; I'm not saying there are cases where white working classes are being bullied or are powerless against non-white people of "foreign" cultures, it's just that we won't see social justice at the hands of the BNP. They're not interested in social justice. They have no answers. They are retards.

I think I hit a raw nerve there. The left hate the white working class because they don't fit into their nice little fantasy bubble.

Intellectual professor of all things far right. I much prefer post punk neo fascist :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think I hit a raw nerve there. The left hate the white working class because they don't fit into their nice little fantasy bubble.

Intellectual professor of all things far right. I much prefer post punk neo fascist :lolol:
You really haven't hit any sort of nerve I'm afraid. At the end of the day, I'm right - the BNP have no popular support. Yes, they have more than they did a decade ago, but it amounts to no significance whatsoever. I couldn't give a f*** about what they say. In fact, I laughed seeing some Christian party election poster last week, with some feeble strap line "vote for the christian cross, not the Nazi cross and smash the BNP!"
a) the BNP doesn't need smashing because they're two-bob, and
b) like you'd want to vote for a Christian party in order to get rid of the BNP anyway. :lolol:

As I say, not left wing, no class hatred. I just recognise a two-bit party of stupid thugs when I see one, and so will 98% of the population.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
You really haven't hit any sort of nerve I'm afraid. At the end of the day, I'm right - the BNP have no popular support. Yes, they have more than they did a decade ago, but it amounts to no significance whatsoever. I couldn't give a f*** about what they say. In fact, I laughed seeing some Christian party election poster last week, with some feeble strap line "vote for the christian cross, not the Nazi cross and smash the BNP!"
b) like you'd want to vote for a Christian party in order to get rid of the BNP anyway. :lolol:

As I say, not left wing, no class hatred. I just recognise a two-bit party of stupid thugs when I see one, and so will 98% of the population.

No popular support. So 53 councillors counts for nothing then. We will have to wait until June 4th then.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Harriet Harman recently said she was concerned about the growing support for the BNP.Alot of people have simply had enough of the mainstream parties and there failings myself included.The BNP have come along way in the last few years and it will continue to rise at a steady progress.
For politicians to make this claim must say something.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
You really haven't hit any sort of nerve I'm afraid. At the end of the day, I'm right - the BNP have no popular support. Yes, they have more than they did a decade ago, but it amounts to no significance whatsoever. I couldn't give a f*** about what they say.

Why is it that lefties have to resort to the f and c words when engaging in political debate? Does it make you feel hard, more revolutionary, more cool or what? Yes the BNP have little support, but they have a hell of a lot more support than the far left. When the results are counted Sunday week the BNP may well have an elected representative and a million or so votes (they got 800,000 last time) while Comrades Crow and Nellist will have to scuttle back to their respective workers communes and concentrate on tractor production for this year. I saw some No2EU canvassers recently and took a snapshot of them, do you know what? They deny the holocaust of millions of people under red tyranny in the 1930s,40s and 50s. Unbelievable.

Attachments

• commies.jpg
    commies.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 104

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No popular support. So 53 councillors counts for nothing then. We will have to wait until June 4th then.
f*** me, you're desperate if you're counting councillors. There must be 10,000 council seats up for grabs in the UK, and the BNP have won 53 of them!

In the last general election, the BNP received 0.7% of the popular vote. So yes, that is f*** ALL support.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
f*** me, you're desperate if you're counting councillors. There must be 10,000 council seats up for grabs in the UK, and the BNP have won 53 of them!

In the last general election, the BNP received 0.7% of the popular vote. So yes, that is f*** ALL support.

But its still not bad. Where there is hope we will fight on. :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I saw the PPB last night and when I saw Bob Crow and Dave Nellist on screen I knew where this party was coming from. Looks like Militant and SWP have rebranded themselves as no2eu. That explains the vitriol shown towards the BNP whereas the other parties just got a regular slagging off.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why is it that lefties have to resort to the f and c words when engaging in political debate? Does it make you feel hard, more revolutionary, more cool or what? Yes the BNP have little support, but they have a hell of a lot more support than the far left. When the results are counted Sunday week the BNP may well have an elected representative and a million or so votes (they got 800,000 last time) while Comrades Crow and Nellist will have to scuttle back to their respective workers communes and concentrate on tractor production for this year. I saw some No2EU canvassers recently and took a snapshot of them, do you know what? They deny the holocaust of millions of people under red tyranny in the 1930s,40s and 50s. Unbelievable.
TO be honest, you sound like a bit of a tool. I'm not a lefty, I'm not left wing. I agreed with you this morning that Luton was a multi-cultural failure. I know, cos I lived there. If anything, I'd say my politics were "capitalism with a conscience".

So the BNP have more support than the far left. So what? They're still a trivial two-bob party mostly for unpleasant white idiots, but will hope to pull in the desperate. You're hardly deflecting this image by posting pictures of Stalin and comparing the BNP's support to that of the discredited far left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here