Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm going to Ibiza tomorrow - advice please

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
may be we do know and you have missed the boat, when it was at its best bet you were still watching blue peter ??

nothing to do with being 'grandad' as you say, but the place is an hole that just works off pissed up/pilled up twats..........willing to pay stupid money to go to over priced clubs.........enjoy, and sure you will.

'The place is a hole' ??? Have you ever ventured outside of San Antonio? I agree that place is a hole that attracts a lot of twats- but the rest of Ibiza's beautiful and I know I definitely haven't missed the boat having been a good few times always staying in Ibiza Town and going to clubs like DC10, the Zoo Project etc, Space and having some of the best nights of my life with great crowds of people from all over Europe who are passionate about their music- the 'pissed up twats as you call them generally don't venture anywhere outside of the West End or shyte nights in San An.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Some people on here really have not got a clue and are judging Ibiza based on one tiny shitty area (west end), that is the equivalent of judging Brighton based on a night out in West street.

Ibiza is in NO way on a par with Malia, Magaluf, Aiya Napa or Benidorm. If you have never been there then SHUT YOUR HOLE. It is a beautiful, stunning island with class and dignity.

If you think Ibiza is full of beer swilling jocks in football shirts then you are simply in the wrong part of town.

Last edited:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
'The place is a hole' ??? Have you ever ventured outside of San Antonio? I agree that place is a hole that attracts a lot of twats- but the rest of Ibiza's beautiful and I know I definitely haven't missed the boat having been a good few times always staying in Ibiza Town and going to clubs like DC10, the Zoo Project etc, Space and having some of the best nights of my life with great crowds of people from all over Europe who are passionate about their music- the 'pissed up twats as you call them generally don't venture anywhere outside of the West End or shyte nights in San An.

SPOT ON. Ibiza town is a stunning place, vibrant, colourful and if anything, turns its nose up at the beer swilling pissheads.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
brilliant.....no reply to me saying enjoy..!? so pick up on my english AFTER already replying to another of my posts..........i give up:(

ENJOY:clap2::clap2:..........even though if it is £9 for bottle of water and shit drugs 20 years after the ibiza kicked off. suppose you could say.........'yeah i saw the beatles.........but only paul and ringo played':lol:

Dress it up how you like, you're still talking shit about the very wonderful and magical White Isle :p

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
brilliant.....no reply to me saying enjoy..!? so pick up on my english AFTER already replying to another of my posts..........i give up:(

ENJOY:clap2::clap2:..........even though if it is £9 for bottle of water and shit drugs 20 years after the ibiza kicked off. suppose you could say.........'yeah i saw the beatles.........but only paul and ringo played':lol:

Shit drugs ? you obviously not in the know. Same as any drug deals, If you look a mug and need to score in any city in England you'll be done up.
Personally I wont buy anything I can't give the tongue test to .
Know your drugs my friend

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Shit drugs ? you obviously not in the know. Same as any drug deals, If you look a mug and need to score in any city in England you'll be done up.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've read all day. :laugh:

I'm off... Thanks to the people who actually gave some good advice, I'll be sure to take it on board!

Dandyman

In London village.
Formentera is a must, the most beautiful place in europe. I´ve been to Thailand, Barbados, Brazil etc and none of them come close to the paradise island of formentera.
30 min boat journey from Ibiza town. Its a must.

Formentera is, as you say, wonderful but can we please keep stag parties away from it. :thumbsup:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

I do know.......Oh, and I am not your friend.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Very well thanks! The big clubs aren't really my thing. Went to Space and Eden just to see what they were like.

Friendly fires played at Ibiza rocks when we stayed there though which was awesome!
I think I'd go back too, but maybe only for a weekend rather than a whole week.

In a nushell it was hot, the women were amazing, the hotel was loud, but good, the drink wasn't cheap but there weren't that many chavs so all in all. A success!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here