Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm going to Ibiza tomorrow - advice please

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Could not think of anywhwere worse to go.

article-1051490-018D268A00000578-414_468x643.jpg

I can...

Canal4567.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ibiza was done 20 years back. Now full of plastics still trying to cash in on the dance scene. It's 25 euro to gedt to SPACE and 50 euro to get in, with no drinks under £10.......SHEEP!!!!:tosser:

I take it you never ventured beyond the clubs, the West End, the main square and the shitty beach in front of Es Paradis and Eden? Otherwise you wouldn't be talking such UTTER RUBBISH

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Ibiza was done 20 years back. Now full of plastics still trying to cash in on the dance scene. It's 25 euro to gedt to SPACE and 50 euro to get in, with no drinks under £10.......SHEEP!!!!:tosser:

Alright Grandad! No one's asking you to come are they????:bigwave:

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
Ibiza town I liked more then san an kicks off at bora bora in the afternoon and liked seeing the planes flying in over us. My sisters working out there this year lucky ****

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ibiza town I liked more then san an kicks off at bora bora in the afternoon and liked seeing the planes flying in over us. My sisters working out there this year lucky ****

Ibiza Town isnt Bora Bora!

Bora Bora isn't as fun anymore, music doesnt come on till 4pm I think now, and its been targetted by the fun police alot!

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
DC10 is totally shut so no good!

If you want a good classy night out, that will cost you lots of money but full of people wearing white linen clothing, Pacha or El Divino.

Amnesia will give you a good banging night out, Cream, Cocoon particular highlights, will be the busiest nights though! Space will be a good night out, Be or We Love on a Sunday. For We Love, get tickets early, make sure you get a ticket with a passout, go down early for a bit, then use your passout about 10/11pm, get pissed somewhere cheap near Space then go back in!

Get your tickets from bars, there is a good one called Pussycat [I think?] in San An on the waterfront just down the road from Burger King, where all the boats are. Will usually throw in a load of drink if you spend a decent amount on tickets!

Hope you have fun, giving Ibiza a miss this year unfortunately but know some people working out there and said its been a good season so far!

closed all summer?? that's shyte, feel sorry for the guys that run it, it really is/was the best party on the island- music, venue and crowd. Although Zoo Project has really taken off now which imo has become almost as good!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ibiza Town isnt Bora Bora!

Bora Bora isn't as fun anymore, music doesnt come on till 4pm I think now, and its been targetted by the fun police alot!

They've stuck a roof on it as well.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The terrace at DC10 is shit since they've put the roof on it, inside is still wicked but the club was never the same, all the daytime parties have been ruined by the politicians.

To the original question it all depends what you're idea of a good night out is. If you're a fan of west street then the West End will be the place to go. If you're more a digital/audio type person then get stuck into the decent clubs. Cocoon is the best night on the island but gets pretty rammed, cream is good but also rammed. I've vowed never to go there again because I've not made it into the main room the last two times, I literally couldn't get through the door, it also tends to be full of people from the west end because that's a night they've heard of. You can't go wrong with we love sundays. Pete tongs night should be good, Eden gets a bad press from the trendy set because of the clientel, but I've never had a bad night in there.
For drinking in San An I've always really liked Coastline and Kanya which are a short walk from you, and you can sometimes get deals for Eden tickets in coastline as it's owned by the same bloke, the pool used to be good in the day. Bar M and Ithaca are ok aswell.

The bus station is round the back of the egg, it's worth using the busses and will save you loads of money, they're pretty easy to use. Underground is good sometimes if you get it on the right night, I've been a few times and never seen one DJ or celeb!
Class A's can be got pretty much anywhere but it's very hit and miss, the wooden steps between mambe and cafe del mar were quite sucessful for me last time, expensive but the goods were very effective!

The kebabs at the greek place near the record shop in the west end are really nice.

The curry club is awesome, it's a must do for where your hotel is. Bay Bar is decent as well, it's a bit further round the bay past Bar M

This is quite a good website:
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/

Have a good one, I wish I was going but can't afford it this year :down:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The curry club is awesome, it's a must do for where your hotel is. :

Agreed, a mate of mine called Tony manages the place. He used to be THE DJ on the island before trance and chillout music became the fashion in clubs. Worked in the Playboy ( now just a shell of a building in front of Es Paradis) which was owned by the guy who now owns Space

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Formentera is a must, the most beautiful place in europe. I´ve been to Thailand, Barbados, Brazil etc and none of them come close to the paradise island of formentera.
30 min boat journey from Ibiza town. Its a must.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Ibiza wanks over anyother party island by far, just as long as you stay out of the west-end.
ps. the zoo project is unmissable

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Like you'd know

may be we do know and you have missed the boat, when it was at its best bet you were still watching blue peter ??

nothing to do with being 'grandad' as you say, but the place is an hole that just works off pissed up/pilled up twats..........willing to pay stupid money to go to over priced clubs.........enjoy, and sure you will.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
may be we do know and you have missed the boat, when it was at its best bet you were still watching blue peter ??

nothing to do with being 'grandad' as you say, but the place is an hole that just works off pissed up/pilled up twats..........willing to pay stupid money to go to over priced clubs.........enjoy, and sure you will.

I would suspect he's saying it as Paxton is still too young to drink and hence not very likely to have been in Ibiza last, or any previous summer.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Ibizas an island not a resort!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Oh yeah, you HAVE to be old enough to drink to go to Ibiza. I forgot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here