Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm going to Ibiza tomorrow - advice please

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
may be we do know and you have missed the boat, when it was at its best bet you were still watching blue peter ??

nothing to do with being 'grandad' as you say, but the place is an hole that just works off pissed up/pilled up twats..........willing to pay stupid money to go to over priced clubs.........enjoy, and sure you will.

Lived there, you're talking shit and it wasn't me who called you Grandad.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
No, it helps to have been there, without Mummy and Daddy before you slag it off

So you have to be over 18, and be without Mummy and Daddy to slag something off? You f***ing drip. :laugh:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
So you have to be over 18, and be without Mummy and Daddy to slag something off? You f***ing drip. :laugh:

Yes, because you're not going to get any real impression of the place when being brought on guided bus tours and eating lunchbox sandwiches and being tucked up in bed by ten now, are you?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yes, because you're not going to get any real impression of the place when being brought on guided bus tours and eating lunchbox sandwiches and being tucked up in bed by ten now, are you?

Must be the reason I thought it was a total shit heap then, eh?

Bed by 9 aswell, we're not as brave as you lot.

Also, "Lunchbox Sandwiches" - I bet you had a thrilling Childhood, :laugh: :shootself

Last edited:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Must be the reason I thought it was a total shit heap then, eh?

Bed by 9 aswell, we're not as brave as you lot.

Also, "Lunchbox Sandwiches" - I bet you had a thrilling Childhood, :laugh: :shootself

Just my standard perception of package holidays to Spanish islands involving kids, its either that lying by a pool in a cheap hotel while the parents get paralytic in the bar. Never did it myself, holidays with my parents generally involved lots of driving and then I was allowed start going places on my own when I was 15.

Or a week getting pissed in the west end

True. But he definitely wasn't doing that, anyway.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
didnt say it was you, i also said enjoy.........keep your nappy on:thumbsup:

"nothing to do with being 'grandad' as you say"

English is not your 1st language obviously :bigwave:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

Did you have to be in bed by 10 when you was on Holiday as a young Lad too?:tosser:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Ibiza is actually getting back to being decent again. Ibiza uncovered f***ed it for a decade and the music went a bit shitty , that wazo stuff. It is now getting better again. Less popular for the beer boys, leaves those to smash back the drugs and get back to having a decent vibe again.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Did you have to be in bed by 10 when you was on Holiday as a young Lad too?:tosser:

Have you always been a twat or did you have to work at it? Every post I see from you is drivel from your "facts" about the next Brighton manager to not being interested in the Premier League whilst professing to being a Spurs fan.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Have you always been a twat or did you have to work at it? Every post I see from you is drivel from your "facts" about the next Brighton manager to not being interested in the Premier League whilst professing to being a Spurs fan.

Had to work on it, yourself?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

brilliant.....no reply to me saying enjoy..!? so pick up on my english AFTER already replying to another of my posts..........i give up:(

ENJOY:clap2::clap2:..........even though if it is £9 for bottle of water and shit drugs 20 years after the ibiza kicked off. suppose you could say.........'yeah i saw the beatles.........but only paul and ringo played':lol:

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Es Vedra a is must, lovely views from the beech to the island which was featured in the film South Pacific.

Very atmospheric at sun down.

Will be heading out there in late September and looking forward to the Subliminal Closing party at Pacha. Will be my 9 trip out there in 8 years!!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
sounds fookin expensive!!!!! so how much a good night would cost??

Its easy enough to blow 400 euro a night and not really be sure on what afterwards. And not always in the 'so good you forgot it' way, sometimes in the 'well, that wasn't that great' way.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
You know you are not in Spain when restaurants are serving baked beans or curry and chips. Nice little island, spoiled by a bombardment of Englishness.

Always comes to mind when I think about my holiday to Majorca I think it was. As well as all the fake football shirts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here