Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm going to Ibiza tomorrow - advice please

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Staying at Ibiza Rocks Hotel and would like the fabolous people of NSC to give me some tips as to where to go, what to see, what clubs to avoid/goto etc etc..

Going on a stag do so bear that in mind, any advice welcome!

:clap:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Just got back, stayed in San Antonio which has the tacky delights of the west end, the more chilled sunset bars and two superclubs.

Really liked the sunset bars, nice little crawl back to the West End but a little pricey. In the West End you can get smashed for under 20 euro's and there's plenty of filth on offer, was crawling with Stag and Hen dos.

Oh and if you are partial to borderline legal drugs try laughing gas balloons, had to do two to appreciate the effect though. :thumbsup:

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
There are so many nights it's hard to advise without knowing what music you're partial to, but..

The best parties with the best atmosphere's are at Cocoon @ Amnesia on Monday's, We Love @ Space on Sunday's, Circo Loco @ DC10 (if it's open this year- it's the best night in the world imo!!) and make sure you go to the Saturday day party at the lesser known Zoo Project- absolutely brilliant at an old zoo near San An. Pacha's worth a visit depending on the night. If Whatever you do though, as long as you stay away from the shyte on the West End then you'll have the best holiday of your life.

Oh, and take a trip to the North of the Island if you can, it's an absolutely beautiful Island if you get out of San An!

Edit- just noticed you said you were going on a stag do.. all of the above maybe a bit much if some of the party really aren't into clubbing!! You'll still have a great time though- at the bars watching the sunset etc will definitely be everyone's taste and somewhere like Pacha would be a good night if you're with a group of people with different interests

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
DC10 is totally shut so no good!

If you want a good classy night out, that will cost you lots of money but full of people wearing white linen clothing, Pacha or El Divino.

Amnesia will give you a good banging night out, Cream, Cocoon particular highlights, will be the busiest nights though! Space will be a good night out, Be or We Love on a Sunday. For We Love, get tickets early, make sure you get a ticket with a passout, go down early for a bit, then use your passout about 10/11pm, get pissed somewhere cheap near Space then go back in!

Get your tickets from bars, there is a good one called Pussycat [I think?] in San An on the waterfront just down the road from Burger King, where all the boats are. Will usually throw in a load of drink if you spend a decent amount on tickets!

Hope you have fun, giving Ibiza a miss this year unfortunately but know some people working out there and said its been a good season so far!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
If you are in San An then take a walk round to cafe del mar and Cafe Mambo, very chilled out and fantastic sunset, makes a change to all the noise of the (in my opinion) crap West End.

Get on a bus over to the other side of the island to Ibiza town and play d'enbossa, this side of the island is FAR better and classier too, bit more expensive but no shirtless geodies etc.

Ibiza rocks is class, who isplaying whilst you are there? I am going to see calvin Harris in July :)

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
If you are in San An then take a walk round to cafe del mar and Cafe Mambo, very chilled out and fantastic sunset, makes a change to all the noise of the (in my opinion) crap West End.

Get on a bus over to the other side of the island to Ibiza town and play d'enbossa, this side of the island is FAR better and classier too, bit more expensive but no shirtless geodies etc.

Ibiza rocks is class, who isplaying whilst you are there? I am going to see calvin Harris in July :)

staying right by cafe mambo and del mar end of july early august then back just in time for the big kick off!!!!!!!! Cant wait!!!! :drink::ascarf:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

We just miss the Ting Tings and the Kooks, the Friendly Fires are there when we are so not a total loss.

All good stuff everyone, keep it coming!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yeah Friendly Fires are quality.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Space is a must!

Also shout out for Ground Zero at the bottom of the bar strip in San Antonio Bay. Good little indie club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Make the effort to go to Ibiza town at night, maybe go to Amnesia on the way back to San An. You will not regret it, a different world to the chavtastic San Antonio, much much classier. Have your evening meal at one of the many good restaurants around D'alt Vila up in the old town.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
sunset at cafe mambo is definitely a good shout. right near the ibiza rocks hotel too.

if you're staying there on a stag-do you'll have a wicked time too... stayed there (under duress hahah) last year when we were out there for it and the party goes on 24/7 there.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
i haven't been there myself , but it does seem that some people are just jumping on the bandwagon ,truth be known there's some right nigels out there.

Ibiza was done 20 years back. Now full of plastics still trying to cash in on the dance scene. It's 25 euro to gedt to SPACE and 50 euro to get in, with no drinks under £10.......SHEEP!!!!:tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here