Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm going to buy a Motorola RAZR - is this a MISTAKE ?

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
My daughter had a v3i and it was nothing but grief, to weak and flimsy , i would recomend a sony erricson k750i has all the gadgets you need , i personly have got a samsung e900 which looks good but a bit girlie so thinking of changing again soon.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I may get the new Motorola K1. It's a lovely shade of blue.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
judewri said:
why not look at the nokia 6280, i have had one for about 6 months and love it...... but then i am a girl ( woman )...;)

Avoid these like the plague.

1. NO ONE has ever made a video call, except when you are pissed and feel like flashing your knob to one of the secretaries at work at 1am in the morning.

2. The battery life is shit, needs charging every day.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Nokia N85 just announced

8gb hard drive

5 megapixel camera

Smartphone capabilities for email, organiser etc

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I have one sadly, completely shit, I have had to send it back 4 TIMES because it has stopped working and now I find out it's broke again FFS. Think I will just buy a new mobile (but not another one of those).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
moto_v3i.jpg

Had this little SLAG for a couple of weeks now, and its MINT. I don't regret it for a second. Monstrous memory, the BEST predictive text I've ever used, menu's are a piece of piss (even for a spack like me), and its soooo easily compatible with my laptop. I've got a PLETHORA of annoying real-music ringtones ripped from my hardy (THUNDERCATS at the mo), and I cuffin' love it. OH, and its even got Patience as one of the games. Splendid.

Qualla piece of kit :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here