Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm going to buy a Motorola RAZR - is this a MISTAKE ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bluejuice said:
I have a V3i and I still love the way it slips into your pocket unnoticed, and you never feel a bulge. HOWEVER, if functionality is what you're after, I wouldn't bother as this phone has nothing else to recommend it whatsoever. The menus are slow and awkward, the text messaging is excruciatingly infuriating, the camera is shite, the battery isn't great, the Bluetooth is piss poor and half the buttons have stopped working on mine, after about 9 months of ownership.

I can't wait to get rid of the thing now. It does absolutely nothing bar make and receive calls and slip unnoticed into your pocket.

If you're just after something smooth and sleek I note that LG and Samsung have both recently jumped on board the slimline phone bandwagon with handsets that don't look half bad, and they're far more feature packed too.
Well that makes it sound like a complete and utter pile of SHIT.
However, horses for courses. Fella at work has had a V3 for about a year, and he SWEARS by it. Most of the indepent reviews I've seen have been good. I think you may have been ABUSING yours in some way.

;)

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
My eldest has the V3x, 2 megapixal camera, 2GB of memory, functional MP3 player, works well enough for him.

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
Don't buy it my WIFE (as in it is a girls phone) has had 3 of these as it keeps going wrong!! She is currently trying to get phones 4 u to change it for something different

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Easy 10 said:
Whats a mans phone then ?
blackberry-7100x.jpg
:thumbsup:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Blimey, I didn't realise phones could be GAY, or that a hairdresser's phone is different from. say, a butcher's.

I've apparently got a RAZR V3 GSM. I only know that because I've just dug out the manual and had a look, but I guessed it might be because the picture on the first page looked familiar. Before I checked all I could have told you was that it's black. I've had it for about 9 months, I think it's good but then all I do is make and receive calls and it does that very well indeed.

So, I've got a gay phone, two gay dogs (cocker spaniels) and I'm a Brighton fan. Do you think I've been in denial over my sexuality all these years?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Brovian said:
Blimey, I didn't realise phones could be GAY, or that a hairdresser's phone is different from. say, a butcher's.

I've apparently got a RAZR V3 GSM. I only know that because I've just dug out the manual and had a look, but I guessed it might be because the picture on the first page looked familiar. Before I checked all I could have told you was that it's black. I've had it for about 9 months, I think it's good but then all I do is make and receive calls and it does that very well indeed.

So, I've got a gay phone, two gay dogs (cocker spaniels) and I'm a Brighton fan. Do you think I've been in denial over my sexuality all these years?

Dunno. What does your boyfriend say?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
... I should also add that all the buttons work, and I've just taken some photos and videos and they all work too.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:
Dunno. What does your boyfriend say?
I haven't got one yet because I'm IN DENIAL. When I 'come out' I'll PM you. :love: :love: :love:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
:lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you also have a white Ipod I fear you may actually be gay but don't yet know.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Easy 10 said:
Well that makes it sound like a complete and utter pile of SHIT.
However, horses for courses. Fella at work has had a V3 for about a year, and he SWEARS by it. Most of the indepent reviews I've seen have been good. I think you may have been ABUSING yours in some way.

;)

Don't get me wrong Easy, different horses for different courses and all that. If all you want is a simple enough phone that's really light and neat then yeah it is a good handset.

The problem is if you're a heavy user, as I fear I am, you'll start to get frustrated with it.

Don't let me put you off though, I'm sure you will get on fine with it so long as you aren't looking to take advantage of features like Bluetooth compatibility or predictive text

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Gwylan said:
Are you talking about your phone or your boyfriend? :jester:
Right that's it. *stamps foot*. I HATE you all! You're all horrid, nasty men laughing at my phone. I'm off down The Bulldog for a cherry brandy.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Actually my favourite phone was my forst one. I lot it at Reading after a game :(

t28.jpg

WOW THAT'S A BIT BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT! :eek:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here