Votes: 4 2.2%
  • I've gone full HWT

Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think you'll probably find you're on several ignore lists, not just on here, probably on you're own clubs forums as well :lolol:

For the record you’re not on the shortlist , as yet .

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I have never actually used the ignore function on NSC and can't imagine that I could possibly be the subject of another poster's ignore list, but they are frequently mentioned on here, so how many do you have on your ignore list ?

None. I've never come close to putting someone on ignore. This is partly because nobody annoys me much, and partly because I'm more interested in what makes our oddballs tick. I find them entertaining. Isn't entertainment what we are all on here for anyway?

As an aside, what about league tables of ignore lists and number of appearances on ignore lists? It would be a hoot.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
None. I've never come close to putting someone on ignore. This is partly because nobody annoys me much, and partly because I'm more interested in what makes our oddballs tick. I find them entertaining. Isn't entertainment what we are all on here for anyway?

As an aside, what about league tables of ignore lists and number of appearances on ignore lists? It would be a hoot.

Now that would be funny and, for once in his life, Ppf could be a winner :lolol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I suspect that was from some time ago and LS's 'robust' support of Brexit and Johnson where she may have overstepped the line into insulting (as did a few), but everything I have seen from her since has been very helpful advice to fellow posters on parking fines :thumbsup:

As a couple of others have already said, maybe let the past be the past and clear down some of those old ignore lists. I am taking no responsibility whatsoever for anything that kicks off as a result of this advice :lolol:

As I don’t get involved with the political threads I haven’t seen any other posts by LS.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Only had one or two in the past, mainly to stop me engaging in pointless online arguments. Don’t bother with ignoring individuals now, just avoid most of the controversial threads (Bear Pit was a great decision) and passively scroll on past the usual suspects.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Mine shot up during COVID as just got rid of all the conspiracy types who were circling that, mercifully most of them seem to have disappeared (be ironic if it was due to COVID) so now it’s just Palace and the obvious racists / cranks

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The only reason you say I was a steward is because you can’t spell Engineer or Technician..

Screenshot_20220829-174418_Chrome.jpg :kiss:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Not a psychologist, but I'd wager a tenner that those making most use of such a facility either take this forum, or more likely themselves, far too seriously.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
41 ? You are definitely the winner. Do you ever wonder why it seems so quiet on NSC most days ?

It's not quiet. I still see who has posted, and if anyone has quoted the ignored person, I can still view the post.

LOL. It does kind of defeat the purpose of a forum, doesn't it?

To be fair, most of them don't bother posting any more, and were never posting about football, or were just persistently moaning, with nothing to offer a forum.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
No idea why the OP started this thread. Unless it's anything to do with me telling him I started a new ignore list a few days ago with him the only name on it. I guess I'll never know:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here