• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
2 on ignore for me .
One very recently as he didn’t like criticism and called me a poisonous little troll.

Both of them post dozens of times per day and its 99% complete tripe, they are trying to be relevant and funny and failing on all counts.

Well you are the same height as a Hobbit
I always wondered how you managed to serve food on the Royal flights, when you were a steward in the RAF :D

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Most of the palace twats and anyone that posts brexit or right wing shit

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
2 on ignore for me .
One very recently as he didn’t like criticism and called me a poisonous little troll.

Both of them post dozens of times per day and its 99% complete tripe, they are trying to be relevant and funny and failing on all counts.

Well you are the same height as a Hobbit
I always wondered how you managed to serve food on the Royal flights, when you were a steward in the RAF :D

Does he mean that you are the other one AR? :) :whistle:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Having a healthy ignore list greatly improves the NSC experience IMO. But you have to learn how to work with it and it takes a while to train yourself not to click that “show post” button. What I have found is that I reckon I can pretty much guess exactly what’s being said based on other posters’ reaction to the ignoree. And it saves a sliver of sanity not to have to read the actual illiterate chimpanzee’s drivel.

Actually that’s really the core reason. Illiteracy winds me up. I don’t want to see it.

I noticed that you posted your ignore list on the Solly March thread, many usual suspects on there but also 2 posters that help with parking issues, I’ve never seen Lady Seagull post anything but good advice on here helping fellow posters.
This was pointed out to you on that thread by others but you didn’t reply to them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I had a few - just those who regularly spouted nonsense. But this thread has reminded me to give them all second chances so I’ve cleared it (of Albion fans). Let’s hope it’s not used again!

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
None, and not sure I'd know how too. A few of the political agitators on the threads become so, so boring especially those harking back to Tony Blair and Maggie Thatcher, even the miners strike has been mentioned in the past. I just put them down to rants by posters stuck in the right or left of politics that will never ever be changing their viewpoint and skip by.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Only 41, but I did wipe it a couple of years ago.

Certain posters are only here for repeated wind-ups; I just don't have time for that cr@p. The ignore list simplifies things.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
None as yet, but a few have come close.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I noticed that you posted your ignore list on the Solly March thread, many usual suspects on there but also 2 posters that help with parking issues, I’ve never seen Lady Seagull post anything but good advice on here helping fellow posters.
This was pointed out to you on that thread by others but you didn’t reply to them.

I suspect that was from some time ago and LS's 'robust' support of Brexit and Johnson where she may have overstepped the line into insulting (as did a few), but everything I have seen from her since has been very helpful advice to fellow posters on parking fines :thumbsup:

As a couple of others have already said, maybe let the past be the past and clear down some of those old ignore lists. I am taking no responsibility whatsoever for anything that kicks off as a result of this advice :lolol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here