Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I managed over 15 years without anyone on my ignore list, but now have 1. I draw the line at abusive PMs.
I turned my PMs off years ago.

Anything that needs to be said can be said in public.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I’ve never had to ignore someone on here but I did have Perseus on ignore on another football forum we both used to post on.

Unfortunately it didn’t make much difference as in every single match thread he’d post these never ending diatribes where he’d come to the conclusion that we’d lose 3-1 because Mane was a better dribbler than Bruno and Murray can’t play as a wide forward because it had rained exactly 6 years ago.
There's another Brighton forum?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It’s childish to put people on ignore, I prefer ignore to them without not being able to see what drivel/stupid posts they’ve made

Same here. There are people that annoy the **** out of me, but then I consider that there may be folk who I also annoy the **** out of too.

I think putting someone on ignore is a little bit haughty. If NSC is to be a reflection of the world then it needs perceived idiots of which we can all be one at times.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm really disappointed that no one has posted 'Did someone say something ?' yet :wink:
That was going to be my response [emoji38]ol:

Zero for me.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I can't see the point because I regard everyone on here in accordance with my signature.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I have never actually used the ignore function on NSC and can't imagine that I could possibly be the subject of another poster's ignore list, but they are frequently mentioned on here, so how many do you have on your ignore list ?

I enjoy letting the tosspots look stupid too much. If they were on ignore i would miss that pleasure.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Only one, but I think he has been banned permanently now anyway.

Regards.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
2 on ignore for me .
One very recently as he didn’t like criticism and called me a poisonous little troll.

Both of them post dozens of times per day and its 99% complete tripe, they are trying to be relevant and funny and failing on all counts.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Zero!

Some people on here remind me of what I need to be angry about!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
None whatsoever.

Such a broad church of views, angles and opinions needs to be embraced, enjoyed and celebrated.

Whether that's for education, balance or sheer entertainment value, it matters not.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Three. All are conspiracy nuts. They are not even ordinary conspiracy nuts. Just the extremist wing. I don’t put people on ignore for disagreeing with me. If I did I wouldn’t have been able to see this thread :)
I think publishing ignore lists is ill advised.

Ps the poll options are a little odd. I’ve voted 1-3.

I have the same number for similar reasons but chose 3 to 10

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
2 on ignore for me .
One very recently as he didn’t like criticism and called me a poisonous little troll.

Both of them post dozens of times per day and its 99% complete tripe, they are trying to be relevant and funny and failing on all counts.

I think his reply to you was very poignant and moving. It illustrated the need to be kind. He contributes something of himself to the forum and is therefore valued by me and no doubt many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here