Showing my secondary colours there :blush:

I was close.... :lolol:

What about an involuntary chant of

MMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Was Harding on trial? I thought it had been confirmed he had only been allowed to train with us whilst he looks for another club, probably in the championship.

Spoke to a mate back in Blighty - deffo training - not sure about the rest but having spoken to others I know Albion were one of the Clubs interested so unless I hear otherwise I assume the Argus is right (in this case only)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Could be one of those signings where it really revives the players career.

Or conversly it could turn into one of those signings that turns out to be the beggining of the end of their career.

Hopefully it's the former!

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Could be one of those signings where it really revives the players career.

Or conversly it could turn into one of those signings that turns out to be the beggining of the end of their career.

Hopefully it's the former!

Agreed

He can do some serious damage in this league

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ifill, the poor man's Kanchelskis. Can we raise our sights next season and find a better player without Palace connections as a wannabee signing that never happens? Can I suggest someone like Zamora??

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Ifill, the poor man's Kanchelskis. Can we raise our sights next season and find a better player without Palace connections as a wannabee signing that never happens? Can I suggest someone like Zamora??

We have to walk before we can run.... I hear Shevchenko is available...

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
He will be determined to do well hes an Albion fan

Who claimed to be a newcastle fan when he signed for palace. And dont give me all that "it's just a job" bollocks, I dont give a shit that he played for palace, he should've been honest about which team he supports.:tosser:# after all being palace hasn't caused any problems for Forster since he's been here.

# Ireserve the right to deny any knowledge of the previous statement should he sign & prove to be a sensation.

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Who claimed to be a newcastle fan when he signed for palace. And dont give me all that "it's just a job" bollocks, I dont give a shit that he played for palace, he should've been honest about which team he supports.:tosser:# after all being palace hasn't caused any problems for Forster since he's been here.

# Ireserve the right to deny any knowledge of the previous statement should he sign & prove to be a sensation.

:lolol:

I can confirm he had a Season Ticket at the Goldstone.... Case Closed

Oh and Yes he is a NUFC fan - god knows why - we give him enough crap over it

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Always impressive when playing for the Blades, he could be Albion's next Tony Towner.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

I will settle for being poor mans Man Utd at mow..If it means we are going to win division and the piss pot paint cup..:yahoo:

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
I will settle for being poor mans Man Utd at mow..If it means we are going to win division and the piss pot paint cup..:yahoo:

Agree

Im not singing that UNITED song though...

In fact I would rather sing the Liverpool Torres Song.... the one that goes to the tune of Noahs Ark song

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Ifill is more than capable of doing a great job for us on either side.

Noted this comment on the macclesfield forum about alan navarro "He was a great player and was a crucially important to our team. He was the link between the back four and the midfield, who dropped deep and actually stopped us from just hoofing it forward". Sign him up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here