Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you want Kuipers in goalnext week cos he appears bigger,sharper and louder...

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
No thanks.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Give the FDM a chance.

Being dropped might give Hendo the wake-up call and kick up the arse that he needs to help him get back to being as good as he's capable of.

We're lucky to have two good keepers at this club, and there's no harm whatsoever in rotating them from time to time.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Frutos said:
Give the FDM a chance.

Being dropped might give Hendo the wake-up call and kick up the arse that he needs to help him get back to being as good as he's capable of.

We're lucky to have two good keepers at this club, and there's no harm whatsoever in rotating them from time to time.

It simply won't happen! Hendoclown has to play as he is the next one Tight hopes to sell! :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Yup. Kuipers in on Saturday.

Henderson makes too many mistakes, so time to give Kuipers a run.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Last time FDM was selected over Hendo, Hendo slapped in a transfer request - I have a sneeking suspicion that a "deal" may have been agreed along the lines of "if fit, Hendo will always be 1st choice".

Form comes and goes in all sports and it is clear to all that Hendo is in a bit of a dip just now. Rest him, make him hungry for his place back and a better player should emerge. At the moment it looks like no matter how bad Hendo plays, he'll never lose his place - that can't be good for the team overall .....

D

Deleted member 2719

FDM for me.

I am sure Hendo will take it like a true Proffessional.

:clap: :clap:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
KUIPERS IN!!!

A few times Yeaterday Hendo started to come to get the ball and then stoped and seemed to be in two minds (The goal for one, not that im saying it was his fault entirly but he was in 'no mans land')

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yep, I think it's time. Hendo is a good keeper and WILL be a much better one than Kuipers in time. But I reckon Kuipers has got to be given his chance now.

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
Agree hendo made a mistake but lynch was more to blame i thought. Hendo played blinding in the 2nd half. Kuipers is not good enough end of, if he goes in we will leak more goals than we do now.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I didn't even read the thread because I'm sick of those people on here who are destroying the morale of the team

NO - I DON'T WANT KUIPERS! I WANT THE FANS OF THÝS GREAT CLUB TO SUPPORT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PLAYING AND THEN MAYBE, JUST MAYBE YOU MIGHT GET TO SEE HOW GOOD THEY ARE!!!!

BIRCHYBOY27

Nov 25, 2005
brighton
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:
I didn't even read the thread because I'm sick of those people on here who are destroying the morale of the team

NO - I DON'T WANT KUIPERS! I WANT THE FANS OF THÝS GREAT CLUB TO SUPPORT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PLAYING AND THEN MAYBE, JUST MAYBE YOU MIGHT GET TO SEE HOW GOOD THEY ARE!!!!

i agree

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
SULLY COULDNT SHOOT said:

I don't understand this thinking that if I want Kuipers to be given a chance I am in some way not supporting the team. It's not like I'm booing Henderson or abusing him, just think it's time Kuipers got his chance as Hendo has been a bit dodgy recently. I wanted Elder to be given his chance on Saturday and he was- does that mean I am slagging off Gatting?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here