Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you live in/ go home via central Brighton

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Bonus's were scrapped this year. If your going to slag something off (that you never got from what I remember you saying on other threads) make sure you're getting your facts straight. The bonus was set to be cut under Labour (I believe).

Interesting point: This isn't 100% confirmed true but I think that the EMA budget is something like half a million or 3/4 of a millon a year. Nothing compared to the debt we're in.

Try adding a few zeros. It's £580 million

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Kneeon, With a C in maths and poor spelling suggest you drop out immediately,particularly as the overseas students coming in with far better qualifications are going to increase the odds on you getting a worthwhile degree.
Your support for these action demonstrations also indicates an immature understanding of real life, in about another five years you will eventually realise what a waste of your time it was in attending University,the only positive item is that Sainsburys and Tesco opening so many outlets locally you should find a position.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Strictly speaking I think you'll find you don't have a "free" day - you're meant to be doing self study during "frees" or at least that's what so many students say when it's pointed out how few hours they actually have to do.

Is Wednesday afternoon still UAU? If so you're within your university rights to demonstrate then as it's a time for exploring recreational activities and the like.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Kneeon, With a C in maths and poor spelling suggest you drop out immediately,particularly as the overseas students coming in with far better qualifications are going to increase the odds on you getting a worthwhile degree.
Your support for these action demonstrations also indicates an immature understanding of real life, in about another five years you will eventually realise what a waste of your time it was in attending University,the only positive item is that Sainsburys and Tesco opening so many outlets locally you should find a position.

Interesting point you make about the overseas students. Someone I was talking to a while back was complaining about overseas students lack of qualifications and poor grasp of English. They provide excellent income for universities, and as a consequence high numbers are taken on...and their path to a place on a course is a lot easier than others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here