Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you HAD to kill 5 people who would they be??

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
On the Left Wing said:
Hey Graz .... so you have a yearning desire to slaughter your ex-wife's husband ... so do I!

have you ever seen "Throw Momma From the Train"? You do mine and I'll do yours!!!!
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

not seen it sorry. but the offer of 'you do mine, and i do yours', sounds great.
i wish he would get on with his life, and stop being a dickhead. its reached full foul play now. the dirty swine.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
ro's pants said:
blue, and my ex tosser of a boyfriend:)

Should that not say "and my tosser of an ex-boyfriend?" OR has he given up wanking since you two split up?

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Tony Blair.
Gordan Brown.
Bill Archer.
Bin Larden.
And John Prescott if he say's no to Falmer but if he say's yes, then it'll be either Victoria Beckham/David Beckham.

Can we have a 6th person?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
MYOB said:
The Pope.

You bigoted :censored:! You have the cheek to call kev the ape a racist but consider it acceptable to kill the pope? :eek:

Back on topic, my five would be

Bill Archer
David Bellotti
Robert Mugabe
The ref we had on saturday v Crewe
Whoever runs Arriva Trains Wales

Last edited:

One for Bush would save millions of innocents
Archer. this was too easy.
Belotti, as above.
The person who wants to shoot Baby Spice, before he even loads. She's a dolly, I want to play with her parts and arrange her in several positions.
The Israeli who killed Itzak Rabin. He killed a lot of hope and possibility for that mideast problem to end.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Archer
Bellotti
Stanley
Bush
The guy from the BOGOF adverts. The really cheap commercial, by one get one free etc. What a jerk.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here