Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you HAD to kill 5 people who would they be??

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yikes, we had a teacher at school (BHASVIC) called Peter Christmas, it's not the same one is it? He was an utter tit.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
El Presidente said:
Yikes, we had a teacher at school (BHASVIC) called Peter Christmas, it's not the same one is it? He was an utter tit.

No he wasn't and the Surname is Chrismas without the T. Like I said I will not go into more details but if you ever read in the papers that someone has killed this bloke then you will probably reading my posts written from somewhere safe from exile.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
bha.fatboy said:
No he wasn't and the Surname is Chrismas without the T. Like I said I will not go into more details but if you ever read in the papers that someone has killed this bloke then you will probably reading my posts written from somewhere safe from exile.

Is it because you surname only allows you to come once a year?

COAT

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
El Presidente said:
Is it because you surname only allows you to come once a year?

No it was because I thought he got me 3 hookers for Christmas Ho Ho Ho :p

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
CrabtreeBHA said:
all members of Coldplay

if theres only 4 then add Mugabe for being a :censored:

I think you'll find that Mugabe guests on keyboards now and again for Coldplay when Chris Martin's wrists are hurting too much from playing soggy-biscuit with Embrace. The rest of the band hate it when they start arguing over Fair Trade though.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
easy that.

the wifes ex husband all 5 times. and when the judges sends me down i would happily say yes i was guilty your honour but im afraid i dont feel any remorse what so ever. i will serve my time without any problems and feel justified in my crime.

speaking without predjudice of course.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
graz126 said:
easy that.

the wifes ex husband all 5 times. and when the judges sends me down i would happily say yes i was guilty your honour but im afraid i dont feel any remorse what so ever. i will serve my time without any problems and feel justified in my crime.

speaking without predjudice of course.

Hey Graz .... so you have a yearning desire to slaughter your ex-wife's husband ... so do I!

have you ever seen "Throw Momma From the Train"? You do mine and I'll do yours!!!!
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
chez said:

The bloke that holds all thr details on how much cash i owe differant credit card companies.

Oi I can get all that data mate :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: That bloke is not the same one that gave up trying to get you to pay back the last 10 grand

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
chez said:

The bloke that holds all thr details on how much cash i owe differant credit card companies.

Hey, you shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and appologise :cool:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
chez said:
f*** off fatboy, I cant remember what film its from!!!!!!!!!! Here we go, up all c**ting night now thinking. :salute:

Ressie Dogs mate

toby wong, fuckin charlie chan :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: thought the sunnies afterwards would have given it away

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here