Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could live anywhere in the world.......

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
For the life of me I can't work out why so many people would want to live in that shithole called Sydney.

Any other Australian capital city would be a better place to live.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
In my dreams: Singapore, Auckland, Vancouver, San Francisco.

In reality so far: Sussex, London, Reading, Edinburgh.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Was very impressed with Alexandria Egypt,the Marmaris area in Turkey is nice and I lived in Sweden for a while and thats good too, trouble is who going to pay for all this ?

Stumpy Tim

For the life of me I can't work out why so many people would want to live in that shithole called Sydney.

Can't think. That hive of activity in GEELONG is sorely underestimated :lol::lol:

Sydney's a cracking place to live when you're under 40. I love it, but reckon I could leave in the next decade

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill

I know a guy who got asked to move over to Sydney with his boss a few years back and he loves it. Mid 20's and just gone for the experience and money having a fantastic time, wouldn't mind going there for a few years myself. It's a great place, beaches close but still the city atmosphere and plenty to do.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Have to admit I love living in Ossian NY. Nearest neighbors 5 minute walk away and get to watch so much wildlife from our garden. If I had to up sticks and move again I would be another one who would go to Sydney Australia. Love it there :)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Port Douglas, Queensland for me!

Wherever I go, there I am.
Making a life for yourself wherever you go, requires that you be happy with yourself in that place. Therefore, there are so many great places in this World to live that I have difficulty naming just one place.
Rio de Janeiro, San Francisco, Newport Beach California, Seattle, Punta Del Este, Amalfi Italy, Roma, Cannes, Fiji, Lake District UK, .... the list could go on.

Thing is, I CAN live anywhere in the World, and right now it works to live near Brighton and Hove, in the lush green countryside surrounding me - my own paradise. The pubs that people come to as a special treat, or to impress their date - are my locals, the drive through leafy winding ways to get to them is my routine.
And I can go a couple of miles down the road to Withdean Stadium - how cool is that?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Can't think. That hive of activity in GEELONG is sorely underestimated :lol::lol:

Sydney's a cracking place to live when you're under 40. I love it, but reckon I could leave in the next decade

We don't have deal with chaotic traffic jams, rugby or share our beaches with rednecks/nutcase lebanese.

It's wonderful :yahoo:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I know a guy who got asked to move over to Sydney with his boss a few years back and he loves it. Mid 20's and just gone for the experience and money having a fantastic time, wouldn't mind going there for a few years myself. It's a great place, beaches close but still the city atmosphere and plenty to do.

Melbourne and Perth are better.

You get a better experience of the real Australia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here