Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could live anywhere in the world.......

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well done, want a medal.

I think you're talking about that big reef, you know the one. It's great, and looks sort of like a barrier. Don't know what it's called though.

Most people travel to that from Cairns, about 2500 miles from Sydney. Some sail out from Rockhampton, about 725 miles from Sydney, as the crow flies.

Want a map?
:p

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Very happy where I am now, but if I could go anywhere it would be to the Cape in South Africa...maybe Muizenberg or Simonstown.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I think you're talking about that big reef, you know the one. It's great, and looks sort of like a barrier. Don't know what it's called though.

Most people travel to that from Cairns, about 2500 miles from Sydney. Some sail out from Rockhampton, about 725 miles from Sydney, as the crow flies.

Want a map?

I Think we all knew what I meant you plank. :bigwave:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If I didn't have to worry money, then somewhere in France - preferably the south.
When I was younger, I nearly moved to Berlin and regret that I didn't, but I think I'm too old for it now ... and too encumbered by children.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Another vote for Happy Where I Am, here.

Just moved to a lovely old 17th century cottage, all beamed up and that, with cosy fireplaces and higgledy-piggledy ceilings. Chocolate box English country garden with a lazy trout stream running through it; all in all, idyllic.

But if I couldn't live here, I'd love to live in the Western Isles off Scotland, or the Scottish Highlands.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Want a map?

God, you are a sarky bitch at times :laugh:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I love Brighton and wouldn't want to live anywhere else

I'd love to see more of the world but I'm more then happy where I am

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Berlin. Have already lived there for a bit. Hope to go back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here