Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you are married or in a long term realtionship would you be able to get way with ?

Lads holiday whilst in a long term relationship.

• Yes I would go / could get way with it you pussy Gareth

Votes: 50 42.4%
  • I would have to be on very soild ground and do some serious sucking up beforehand

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • Its out of the question and I would not even consider it

Votes: 36 30.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I don't think it is Nibble. A reasoned debate turns into an abuse binfest again. What a suprise. This buck guy has his head up his own arse and fancies himself a little. All the Alpha Male posturing is bullshit but I guess some Women like all that treat them mean stuff as he has clearly found someone who puts up with it.

You really don't like other people's opinon do you. YOU are the on that turned it into a binfest when YOU responded to his coment.

This buck guy has his head up his own arse and fancies himself a little.

Just change the name 'buck' for 'Uncle Spielberg' and see how some people rightly or wrongly think of you.

You ASKED for peoples opinon and then shout them down when they don't match yours.

End of rant.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't think it is Nibble. A reasoned debate turns into an abuse binfest again. What a suprise. This buck guy has his head up his own arse and fancies himself a little. All the Alpha Male posturing is bullshit but I guess some Women like all that treat them mean stuff as he has clearly found someone who puts up with it.

I think, as you say, it is about balance. I have precious little holiday time so would rather spend my one long holiday a year with my girlfriend but if I had a lot of hols I would mix it up a bit

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You really don't like other people's opinon do you. YOU are the on that turned it into a binfest when YOU responded to his coment.

Just change the name 'buck' for 'Uncle Spielberg' and see how some people rightly or wrongly think of you.

You ASKED for peoples opinon and then shout them down when they don't match yours.

End of rant.

It never fails to amaze me how some blokes feel that being with a woman means you cannot ever enjoy yourself. I've been married 12 years and have 2 kids. We go on holiday as a family, I sometimes go on lads holidays and my wife sometimes goes away with friends. It's perfectly normal!

It is pure choice. Nobody has the right to say 'you can't go because......'

Why would any bloke want to be with a woman who said 'you're not doing this or that because it doesn't involve me'? That is recipe for disaster. If my wife ever said I couldn't do something then I'd be gone like a shot. I would expect her to do the same. I am not her 'keeper', nor she mine.

If you let a relationship start like that you will forever be doing as you're told. The woman will then leave you for a real man who will stand up for himself, not be walked all over.

****Sounds like you need to grow some nuts or you'll be single for a very long time. In fact, why don't you ask if you can go with him. Might do you some good......and leave your blinkers at home.****

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
At the end of the day all relationships are different. What suits some won't suit others. Me and the Mrs enjoy spending our holidays with each other but wouldn't condem peopel who chose to have seperate holidays.

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More

It didn't start out as abuse. You just don't seem to be able to accept some difference of opinion. You assume that I am backward thinking and are actually insulting my wife in the process by suggesting I force my thoughts and actions on her.

You seem obsessed with Alpha males. Maybe that is actually what you need

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
At the end of the day all relationships are different. What suits some won't suit others. Me and the Mrs enjoy spending our holidays with each other but wouldn't condem peopel who chose to have seperate holidays.

Correct answer. End of Thread. Fixtures. We have a winner. Could do a job. Jim Gannon. Adams out. Wilkins in. Falmer. WERE DOOOOOOOOMED!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It didn't start out as abuse. You just don't seem to be able to accept some difference of opinion. You assume that I am backward thinking and are actually insulting my wife in the process by suggesting I force my thoughts and actions on her.

You seem obsessed with Alpha males. Maybe that is actually what you need

****Sounds like you need to grow some nuts or you'll be single for a very long time.****

Your initial response.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
****Sounds like you need to grow some nuts or you'll be single for a very long time.****

Your initial response.

Although i understand where you are comming from US.

1st - just let it die what are you both (maybe me included) gaining from this!

2nd - the first 2 words are important. 'sounds like' in effect it reads 'in my opinon'.

not that bad put in that contect.

:notetosefl,donotcomebackinhere:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
If you have children i would say that it is unfair- personally i could not bear to be away from my family for that long.

people who do this sort of thing are generally ***** though so that's why it happens.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So how DO you explain to a 3-year old child that daddy won't be around for 2 weeks because he's on holiday without his family?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
So how DO you explain to a 3-year old child that daddy won't be around for 2 weeks because he's on holiday without his family?

how about:

Listen junior, Daddy isn't going to be about for a while because he's going on holiday without you. See you when I get back, make sure you are good for Mummy!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Well done Nibble... good try but it won't work :thumbsup:
Frankly I'm surprised any of you can get girlfriends and wives. And Sully I'm shocked someone married you with that vomit inducing attitude to relationships. My advice to the sex starved freaks on here is if you get the chance to leave for a couple of weeks, do it. It will give your wife the chance to get a real man in to service her for a couple of weeks. Have a nice time with your mates while your mrs gets taken up the arris by some rough handed bricky over the kitchen table.

I'm upset by some of the insinuations by Nibble on this thread - I myself have done some bricklaying, and at those times my hands do get roughened up.
However, I must object, because I would head straight for the muff, then have her munch on my truncheon.

Okay, now that's put that right. Do carry on.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
My hubby is off to Trinidad for two weeks tomorrow with a group of his mates to watch the cricket. It's something he enjoys and I'm happy for him to go. Personally I think it's great to have interests that you can follow whilst still being married. Having said that, I'm not sure I'd be so pleased for him to go on what sounds like just a sun and sex type holiday, to me this type of holiday is just for singles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here