Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you are married or in a long term realtionship would you be able to get way with ?

Lads holiday whilst in a long term relationship.

• Yes I would go / could get way with it you pussy Gareth

Votes: 50 42.4%
  • I would have to be on very soild ground and do some serious sucking up beforehand

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • Its out of the question and I would not even consider it

Votes: 36 30.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
If you are married or in a long term realtionship would you be able to get way with ?

A 2 weeks holiday in the Far East with 8 of your mates, all blokes.

I am in dispute with someone I know as to whether it is normal or correct to go on a 2 week " lads " holiday for 2 weeks in the Far East whilst in a long term relationship.

I am not saying anything un toward will happen but will/would your partner " allow " or be happy with you going away on this type of holiday for 2 weeks.

I am of the opinion that is it pushing things to say the least. I am all for having your own friends and interests but I feel this is pushing it. My friend says in his circle it is normal and he is going ahead with it and has done in the past.

My friend thinks I am a pussy for baulking at this and my friends would not even consider it. Am I behind the times or is acceptable ?

Your opinions would be appreciated to clear up this point.

It never fails to amaze me how some blokes feel that being with a woman means you cannot ever enjoy yourself. I've been married 12 years and have 2 kids. We go on holiday as a family, I sometimes go on lads holidays and my wife sometimes goes away with friends. It's perfectly normal!

It is pure choice. Nobody has the right to say 'you can't go because......'

Why would any bloke want to be with a woman who said 'you're not doing this or that because it doesn't involve me'? That is recipe for disaster. If my wife ever said I couldn't do something then I'd be gone like a shot. I would expect her to do the same. I am not her 'keeper', nor she mine.

If you let a relationship start like that you will forever be doing as you're told. The woman will then leave you for a real man who will stand up for himself, not be walked all over.

Sounds like you need to grow some nuts or you'll be single for a very long time. In fact, why don't you ask if you can go with him. Might do you some good......and leave your blinkers at home.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
It's not often I agree with Nibble. But spot on. What a crock of crap

Well, obviously I'm luckier than you. Thank my lucky stars! :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It never fails to amaze me how some blokes feel that being with a woman means you cannot ever enjoy yourself. I've been married 12 years and have 2 kids. We go on holiday as a family, I sometimes go on lads holidays and my wife sometimes goes away with friends. It's perfectly normal!

It is pure choice. Nobody has the right to say 'you can't go because......'

Why would any bloke want to be with a woman who said 'you're not doing this or that because it doesn't involve me'? That is recipe for disaster. If my wife ever said I couldn't do something then I'd be gone like a shot. I would expect her to do the same. I am not her 'keeper', nor she mine.

If you let a relationship start like that you will forever be doing as you're told. The woman will then leave you for a real man who will stand up for himself, not be walked all over.

Sounds like you need to grow some nuts or you'll be single for a very long time. In fact, why don't you ask if you can go with him. Might do you some good......and leave your blinkers at home.

Well done tough guy. No woman could resist your neaderthal ways. Do you drag them by the hair to the bedroom as well ?. No doubt her place is in the kitchen. I am talking about mutual respect. There been lots of tough guys saying I would tell my missis this is what I am going to do and I don't care what you say or think, like you. I wonder in reality if what you say is how it really is. It would be interesting to here Mrs Neandethal's viewpoint.

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Well done tough guy. No woman could resist your neaderthal ways. Do you drag them by the hair to the bedroom as well ?. No doubt her place is in the kitchen. I am talking about mutual respect. There been lots of tough guys saying I would tell my missis this is what I am going to do and I don't care what you say or think, like you. I wonder in reality if what you say is how it really is. It would be interesting to here Mrs Neandethal's viewpoint.

I think I may be a bit further evolved than you seeing as I can actually spell Neanderthal. Seeing as you aren't with a woman I'm surprised you even know where the bedroom is! Personally I prefer caves...you should try them when you next get a chance.

You seem to have a bit of an inferiority complex. It's nothing to do with being a tough guy. Both my wife and I choose to do things together and on our own. It's called having a relationship and respect for each other. If she wanted me to drag her by the hair to the bedroom then I would but mostly she comes willingly.

Your attitude is embarassing. No wonder you're on your own.:shootself

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm impressed. Wow what a Man :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think I may be a bit further evolved than you seeing as I can actually spell Neanderthal. Seeing as you aren't with a woman I'm surprised you even know where the bedroom is! Personally I prefer caves...you should try them when you next get a chance.

You seem to have a bit of an inferiority complex. It's nothing to do with being a tough guy. Both my wife and I choose to do things together and on our own. It's called having a relationship and respect for each other. If she wanted me to drag her by the hair to the bedroom then I would but mostly she comes willingly.

Your attitude is embarassing. No wonder you're on your own.:shootself

I have been on my own as you say for 2 months in the last 17 years and have not had problems getting woman or keeping them , you know f*** all about my private life. Anyway I am impressed with your Alpha male posturing and will follow your advise in future. Many thanks.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Frankly I'm surprised any of you can get girlfriends and wives. And Sully I'm shocked someone married you with that vomit inducing attitude to relationships. My advice to the sex starved freaks on here is if you get the chance to leave for a couple of weeks, do it. It will give your wife the chance to get a real man in to service her for a couple of weeks. Have a nice time with your mates while your mrs gets taken up the arris by some rough handed bricky over the kitchen table.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Frankly I'm surprised any of you can get girlfriends and wives. And Sully I'm shocked someone married you with that vomit inducing attitude to relationships. My advice to the sex starved freaks on here is if you get the chance to leave for a couple of weeks, do it. It will give your wife the chance to get a real man in to service her for a couple of weeks. Have a nice time with your mates while your mrs gets taken up the arris by some rough handed bricky over the kitchen table.

My Mrs always lets me join in when she has sex with someone else:lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am taking with a pinch of salt what the Alpha males are posting on here as what they post on here and wha they say to their other half's face is probably quite different. Its about a balance , not to be a pussy or a dorrmat but to treat someone they way you would want to be treated yourself and with some respect.

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
I have been on my own as you say for 2 months in the last 17 years and have not had problems getting woman or keeping them , you know f*** all about my private life. Anyway I am impressed with your Alpha male posturing and will follow your advise in future. Many thanks.

I'm pleased to be of assistance.

One last piece of advice. If you put a different glove on each week I'm sure it will feel like a different woman regularly.:tosser:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm pleased to be of assistance.

One last piece of advice. If you put a different glove on each week I'm sure it will feel like a different woman regularly.:tosser:

What a f***ing prick :tosser:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Don't worry bout it US all in good fun I'm sure

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't think it is Nibble. A reasoned debate turns into an abuse binfest again. What a suprise. This buck guy has his head up his own arse and fancies himself a little. All the Alpha Male posturing is bullshit but I guess some Women like all that treat them mean stuff as he has clearly found someone who puts up with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here