Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we lost the next 3 what would dick knight do?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
On first glance it seems that this thread is full of people who want Dean Wilkins sacked. In reality, there are about 4 or 5 who are constantly moaning and the rest probably cannot bother to argue with him.

I did not agree with Mark McGhee being sacked or Dean Wilkins appointment. However, he is doing an okay job. We have been up and down in recent weeks but we have dropped a lot due to games being called off. Is that Wilkins fault?

I don't think we are going down this season so I would give Wilkins the chance to rebuild in the summer (as there are a number of players out of contract) and then all of next season (unless we are struggling in the bottom six). I think that some expectations are over the top on here. Until we get to Falmer, top half/mid table League One is fine for me.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Adams signed Zamora and it proved to be a success.
Coppel signed Knight bagged 30 goals and secured promotion, with McGhee's guidance.

Isn't part of finding the right players something to do with being a good manager?

Both cost less than that fat lump from Rochdale.

And they were both signed at the beginning of the season.....

Zamora after a successful loan spell the season before.

Knight was actually also ON LOAN before we signed him permanantly...

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Adams signed Zamora and it proved to be a success.
Coppel signed Knight bagged 30 goals and secured promotion, with McGhee's guidance.

Isn't part of finding the right players something to do with being a good manager?

Both cost less than that fat lump from Rochdale.

Are you a moron? We sign a player for £300k (fair enough that is big money) who has a decent start then doesn't score for two games and you start insulting him. Does this mean you actually want him to fail? I cannot believe the attitude of some people on here.

Interesting stuff.

62 points would be firmly mid table... which is what most people expected this season.

62 points is optimistic.

First 16 games:

W8 D3 L5 Pts 27

Last 13 games:

W2 D6 L5 Pts 12

Nothing to suggest we are about to start re-capturing early season form at the moment either? Also, those two wins have come against sides firmly in the relegation scrap, Bournemouth and Crewe.

I think there's an error in your figures S73:

First 16 games:

W7 D4 L5 Pts 25

Last 13 games:

W3 D5 L5 Pts 14

Using the/your arbitary cut-off at 16 games as predictor for the remainder of the season then we might expect a further 18pts (57pts total). If we win tonight the projected total rises to 61pts.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
How does this shit still manage to get to 4 pages time and time again?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
and just because you hate him so much, the club decided to sign his son and we have him for 2 years - Albion/Wilkins Father/Son Dream Team :clap2:

Brett

All I did was state our managers statistics I did not make any other comment. By all means feel free to insult me and slag me off and tell me to f*** off for that, seems to be the norm on here nowadays.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How old was he Paula ?.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Age 74 but was very fit and had been out dancing a few days before, grandfather of former aston villa midfielder Michael Standing, now at Grays Athletic. Fundraiser for Brighton and Hove Albion Boys, and well known at Hove Dogs where he was nicknamed John The Judge. He ran the family business, Keehan's Hotel in Regency Square after taking over from his father.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If we lost the next three....... I'd hope DK would stand behind his manager better than he did the last time some of the crowd aggressively let it be known that they wanted a change of manager. Those same people will be giving the same abuse from the stands if we lose the next three, of that I'm sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here