Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we LOSE on Friday.....

Icy Gull said:
Agreed but McGhee is just being an arsehole and deliberately not signing one because of the LB hysteria on NSC. He's like that, but you knew that already
:lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
What's all this WE Spurs boy? ;)

We do need to make changes at the back. I'd rather see Mayo at LB than Reid, at least it's a position that Mayo has played his whole career, but Mayo doesn't fit McGhee's plan.

I don't think Lockwood would be a good signing. 5 years ago maybe, but he's past his best now by a long way. Paul Mayo wouldn't be too bad, but there really aren't good quality, CHEAP, and above all suitable left backs out there for us right now IMO.

Some thing has to change at the back and in my view its Hart.
Mayo (K) maybe should be given another chance, something has to be done.

Pavilionaire said:
We could take 10 points out of the next 4 matches, and that opportunity is not likely to present itself again until the Watford- Crewe - Plymouth run in Feb / Mar.

I think 6 would be a good return.

Repugnant Toad said:
Reid, who is a player I like a lot, but is simply gash at left-back.

Why is it that you Magoo-outers have to go overboard to the point of ridiculousness?

Reid, I agree, is not a long-term solution for us at LB but to pretend he isn't putting in competent performances (and yes, having the odd bad game like virtually everyone else in the team, same as he did when he played at RB) is just way OTT and smacks of scapegoat-hunting.

Reid is very talented footballer who does a decent job for us at LB. Kerry, alas, had a couple of poor games such as the penalty at Burnley and he was also very below par against Norwich.

It's a difficult choice but the Reid fill-in has been the logical choice up to now. McGhee has to keep his options open and I hope Kerry does well enough in the reserves and training to force himself back into contention.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Reid got nearer to Kitson than Kerry Mayo would have done ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If only Magoo could coach out GLUT of strikers where the goal is :angry: :angry: :angry:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Been away for a while... and think some sort of collective post-Falmer hysteria is going on on.

Face the facts boys.... it won't be Mcghee's fault if we go down. I really don't think we've got a better team this year... we've got a different one which plays some classier football but is not so tight. And we have no money... so if we go down it won't be because of the manager.

Yes Turi has been a failure but no manager gets it right EVERY time..... most of the time he has been right.... Currie..... Frutos..... Carole and Blayney and henderson (who were both slagged off when they arrived). McGhee has done fine.

If we go down I'll be gutted but we are still ahead of schedule and we've got time to get back up before falmer opens.

So let's stop doomsaying and get on suppoorting our team... rain or shine.

:cool: :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here