• YES

Votes: 105 72.4%
  • NO

Votes: 40 27.6%

• Total voters

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
On the basis that we can't score for toffee, i'd say we are as good as down before we even play Crewe

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Uncle Buck said:
Along with something about Cathedrals.

That's taking off the'In my Liverpool home' song sung by the Spinners

If you want a cathedral, we've got one to spare....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We're down already as far as I can see. We have the second worst defensive record and the second worst scoring record, we're second from bottom and 6 or 7 points from safety.

We're shit. FACT.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
London Irish said:
That's not the question, though is it? The word is hope, not expectation. We all agree that the odds are against us, but giving up all hope is not the actions of a supporter but a self-pitying attention-seeker.

:clap: :clap: I fully endorse youre slaying of my brother! The boy is a clown. I disown him. :clap: :clap:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I had us down to lose our last two and next two games in the calculator but stay up. Reason being Wednesday ahve tough games too and by beating them and winning one game more than them its doable. Millwall's coming back into is a bugger mind but I still believe. Saturday will be a very hard game - we might lose, I still think we could stay up though. Millwall - A and Wendies at home. It can be done.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
IF we lose to Crewe, If, FFS have some faith we may be poor but surely we are not that bad surely we will not lose to the WORST and they are the WORST team in the division. I'm making the trip and i fully expect and easy three points as should all you doubters, shame on you lets fget behind the lads. Mcgoo maybe a waste of space but this is our club.

Last edited:

Brighton4eva

Jan 18, 2006
Exiled in Portsmouth
I went for no cos I don't want to give up until it is mathematically impossible for us to stay up, however, that could all change if Sheff Wed and Millwall win at the same time. It would mean that Millwall would pull clear 3 points clear of us and Sheff Wed 8 points clear - we would have to put on one hell of a run to get out of it and that doesn't look very likely at the moment even though we are playing some of our best football all season.

Same old thing - we need to score goals

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
London Irish said:
Fair enough, I know you Tories have had to get used to expecting little success, no hope and only constant crushing disappointment :wave:

The key word being "had" past tense, times are changing my young padawan, 18 years of Tory hurt followed by 12 years of more hurt, I wonder what comes next? Working on the pendulam theory that is, by the way it's been a week since I have denounced the facists so here go's :angry: :wave:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We will win. But it will by an OWN goal like Rotherham last year.

Because MAGOO dont know is arse from his elbow and he is a f***ing clown. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
Aye, we should all just stay away, we are bad negative fans, naughty, naughty, naughty, please pass me the shitty stick to beat myself with, after you bad negative fan....

Well if we had afew more POSITIVE fans, then maybe that poor atmosphere at Withdean would be a little bit better for the players. ???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Uncle Buck said:
Aye, we should all just stay away, we are bad negative fans, naughty, naughty, naughty, please pass me the shitty stick to beat myself with, after you bad negative fan....

How patronising :jester:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'd love us to stay up but current form in the last 11 games is a bit worrying.

Won........1

Drew.......1

Lost........9

goals for...6

Goals against 20

If we lose at crewe on sat then you have to be realistic or hope for a bloody miracle!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here