Will u give up hope on staying up

• YES

Votes: 105 72.4%
  • NO

Votes: 40 27.6%

• Total voters

Uncle Buck said:
Well done Mr Smith.

Your put downs are not even subtle with a hint of I am better than you, just plan rude on this thread.

Something you want to share with the class?

My bodily fluids :p

Good interview with McShane in the Argus this morning, aye?

Must have really cheered you up, and we know that takes a lot of doing :wave:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
sofa fella said:
I'd love us to stay up but current form in the last 11 games is a bit worrying.

Won........1

Drew.......1

Lost........9

goals for...6

Goals against 20

If we lose at crewe on sat then you have to be realistic or hope for a bloody miracle!!!

Regret some fans seem to ignore tha facts and think that there will be some magic wand waved by the lardy jock and everything will be alright.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
So it is all the fans fault that we have only won 4 games at Withdean this season.

I didn't say that matey, but if NSC is anything to go by then nearly 5000 of our fans at Withdean will have completely given up hope if we lose on Saturday, so what i am saying is, would that help the players to turn things round?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Uncle Buck said:
Which is?

Not doing code today, still waiting for blood to return to my alcohol stream.

Not code, just woman's logic.

pot kettle black - preditable and patronising.
You and LI may have completely opposing views but treat each other in exactly the same way.

Uncle Buck said:
It was meant to be.
Was it meant to be predictable too?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
jimmyseagull said:
I didn't say that matey, but if NSC is anything to go by then nearly 5000 of our fans at Withdean will have completely given up hope if we lose on Saturday, so what i am saying is, would that help the players to turn things round?

I suspect a number of things would help. Quality of players, not falling out with players, full backs, a system that is best suited to the players available, the ability to explain to the strikers the cows arse and banjo theory, McGhee leaving, moon cheese, caviar burgers, free beer on the train to Crewe, Chester Draws not farting during the game, the lack of rocketman and so on.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
I suspect a number of things would help. Quality of players, not falling out with players, full backs, a system that is best suited to the players available, the ability to explain to the strikers the cows arse and banjo theory, McGhee leaving, moon cheese, caviar burgers, free beer on the train to Crewe, Chester Draws not farting during the game, the lack of rocketman and so on.

That blood certainly hasn't returned to those veins of yours. :lolol:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
jimmyseagull said:
If we play like we did against Watford for the remainder of the season then we have every chance of staying up, the big problem is getting that much needed win to boost confidence.
I strongly believe we will stay up.

Most of its in our own hands as we have to play our relegation rivals, we seem to be playing well if the goals start coming....... then who knows! we may well survive. We have been in worst situations than this ( although it probably does'nt seem like it)

:drink: :albion: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here