We shall sing to Crewe....

"Going down together":jester:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
London Irish said:
That's not the question, though is it? The word is hope, not expectation. We all agree that the odds are against us, but giving up all hope is not the actions of a supporter but a self-pitying attention-seeker.
You let yourself down yet again, "Dale Carneggee(spelling)"

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Yes I would give up hope, but we have one of the easiest run-ins of the bottom 6 so it may still go to the wire (especially if we beat Wednesday down here).

Last edited:

chicken run said:
You let yourself down yet again, "Dale Carneggee(spelling)"

Fair enough, I know you Tories have had to get used to expecting little success, no hope and only constant crushing disappointment :wave:

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
You would have to say oue chances are slim if we lose to Crewe but you never know. Over the past 10 years or so the good ship Albion has always kept us on the edge of our seats to the very end and 9 times out of 10 we have come out of the other side with our heads held high.

COME ON PEOPLE, KEEP THE FAITH:bhasign:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think if we don't WIN at Crewe we will go down. :down:

But as long as it is possible I will still HOPE we can somehow pull it off.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Of all the teams at the bottom Crewe is the best one to lose to rather than Millwall or Sheff Wed.

Live in hope lose to Crewe and win the next 9.

I was seriously going to write to Warnock and Coppell and point out that it is in their interets to loan us any striker who is better than we have so that we beat other teams but we only have Wolves who are likely to be anywhere near the top and they won't trouble Sheff Utd or Reading. So I didn't bother.

Last edited:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Losing to Crewe we can afford but it's really in the hands of the likes of Millwall, Shef Wed, Leicester and Derby. If they slip up it gives us a chance.
Worried about Ipswich they seem to be on a bit of a roll now.
Fancy us against Plymouth though.

Never say die as far as the Albion are concerned. Hereford anyone?;)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
227 BHA said:
The trouble is everbody keeps talking about Wednesday dropping points but nobody seems to have noticed that Millwall have overtaken us as well now:nono:

Yes , this is true. Milwall I would say are better equiped to challenge Wednesday than us. I think if we are to stay up it will be a 3 way dog fight

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
London Irish said:
That's not the question, though is it? The word is hope, not expectation. We all agree that the odds are against us, but giving up all hope is not the actions of a supporter but a self-pitying attention-seeker.

What a cock.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A draw will still keep the gap between us and Crewe provided Millwall and Sheff Wed lose.

To have any possible chance we must not lose at Crewe and beat Millwall and Sheff Wed.

It is our record against our fellow relegation clubs that is going to take us down as we did at Grimsby last time. Draws and defeats at home to them.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I think were already down barring a miracle, because the club has failed to invest in a decent striker.

For whatever reason the board obviously made the decision that relegation was more desirable than the gamble of spending some money.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Football always has a habit of suprising me, so I maintain interest and hope until the final game. Losing at Crewe would make things extremely difficult, and staying up unlikely, but not impossible.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Albion Dan said:
I think were already down barring a miracle, because the club has failed to invest in a decent striker.

For whatever reason the board obviously made the decision that relegation was more desirable than the gamble of spending some money.

Please tell me where this striker is?

Stoke have gone 8 hours without scoring a goal and 8 games without a win. Derby cannot win anything at present, Millwall have only scored 25 goals all season.....

I reckon Warnock has hoarded them all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here