Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we had a striker...

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
We'd have won that game.

FACT.

We have players that are listed as strikers,but for different reasons they are not scoring, Toby does not score because gus refuses to play him, McSmudger does not score because he cannot play gus football, Ashley does not score enough because gus plays him out of position.The reason our strikers are not scoring is gus ,maybe 2nd division football is above his level as a manager

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I find it very difficult to believe Bobby wouldn't be interested. Won't be getting many games this season by the looks of it, even AJ is ahead of him in the pecking order.

Does he have Twitter? If he does, we could show him some love, to push him in the right direction...
If you build it. He will come.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Simple he isn't ready for the first team yet and to play him too much would hinder rather than help his development. I did post the hypothetical question but received no response from anybody and as it happened it wasn't so hypothetical.
What, after two years in the development squad, scoring freely under the Gus system...... he IS ready, not as a winger like his effort at Swindon,.... up front in a central striker role in support of CMS....

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
What, after two years in the development squad, scoring freely under the Gus system...... he IS ready, not as a winger like his effort at Swindon,.... up front in a central striker role in support of CMS....

No, alongside Barnes, up front of course with McSmudger in the boot room

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Don`t be sorry, i can`t stand the twats on here that think we must all have the same opinion on our players
Thats a refreshing response, cheered me up that has,.... no abuse, just an acknowlegment that we have different views..... hussahhh!

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Got to face facts we just do not have the funds to compete with the top clubs. Would another striker make any difference really? Unless Gus can get a decent striker from abroad that is in our price bracket then we should not expect to be challenging for play-offs etc.

kano

Jun 17, 2011
Not sure how anyone could have went to that game and come away slagging CMS. Him and bridcutt our best players.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I hear CMS had a blinding game and still the bashers are gobbing off :lol: laughable. Well done Craig.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Remind me ,when did he last score in a competative game

Well there's been one league game this season and he's played a blinder and hit the bar. Maybe give him a chance. This is a new season remember.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One thing I did notice yesterday was CMS getting a better service than he did last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here