Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we had a striker...

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
No he doesnt, he has a free role behind CMS, sometimes he finds himself wide yes, its the nature of a free role..

Why the f*** if we are struggling to score, did Toby only come on with a minute to go,... what a waste of time.

This Toby should start up front with Barnes as i posted yesterday, McSmudger can clean there boots.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
How much longer do we have to wait for a partner for CMS? The club has had months now so can we please get on with the job of signing one? How difficult can it be?

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
But CMS is sooo good, he is amazing. He even come and waved at all the away supporters again today.That alone is worth £3million in my eyes. Such a top bloke. He will come good i promise you all. I am firmly in team CMS.

I agree CMS will come good. Sounded like he played well today, commentators were praising him for making his own chances. He's just back from injury and had zero game time ... had he played the last couple he'd be a whole lot sharper.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Has no-one realised Terryberry is being sarcastic?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We knew we needed another striker before Xmas. How much longer do we have to wait?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I agree CMS will come good. Sounded like he played well today, commentators were praising him for making his own chances. He's just back from injury and had zero game time ... had he played the last couple he'd be a whole lot sharper.

Have to say I was surprised he started as he hasnt played recently ..thought he would b on the bench ..seemed as though he performed well....didn't score sure ..but the other lot need to score too

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No he doesnt, he has a free role behind CMS, sometimes he finds himself wide yes, its the nature of a free role..

Why the f*** if we are struggling to score, did Toby only come on with a minute to go,... what a waste of time.

Simple he isn't ready for the first team yet and to play him too much would hinder rather than help his development. I did post the hypothetical question but received no response from anybody and as it happened it wasn't so hypothetical.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Just sell CMS and the deadwood in midfield then use the funds to get a decent forward in.
And have no one to back up the forward. Was'nt there today so only go on what was said on the radio,by all accounts CMS was cutting their defence to pieces. The crosses were coming in too high for our guys,we have no height in the forward line,the times they said the ball was just over our players. We all know that the goal scoring forward is needed but we all know they are the most expensive...if we are going to get our forward...get the right one....please come home Bobby...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here