Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If the North Stand was converted to safe standing

What would you do

• Total voters

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
That was entirely different. This would entail repealing legislation to start with. And it ain't gonna happen.
The battlelines are different, but the struggles the same.

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
It could happen if football clubs pushed for it. And if us fans campaign for it.

Existing West Upper ST holder... would definitely move to a terraced North Stand (or those new North corner sections). Might be cheaper too.

I think we should campaign for it, at least get the roadshow to come along to the Amex - even the caravanners would be willing to consider the idea Eagles eye up safe standing at Crystal Palace - Safe Standing Roadshow.co.uk

Writes note to self to NEVER listen to Resonance 104.4FM.

I stand up all the game (North stand) and love it but having more people in the north (all making noise :D) would make it even better than it is now.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I wouldn't move from the East. The issue is overcrowding in areas if they could organise that accordingly it could work, but as mentioned tickets are sold on demand so we could have a situation where the north and south stand can stand but they have to pay more money for those seats as more stewards are required to keep rows from being over crowded

I personally don't enjoy standing for the entirety nor do I like being behind a goal to watch a football match

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here