Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If the club and Poyet kiss and make up...

How will you feel if the club and Poyet kiss and make up?

• Happy - I trust Bloom and the project continues.

Votes: 307 58.7%
  • Unhappy - Poyet's shown his hand and will do so again sooner rather than later.

Votes: 140 26.8%
  • Fence

Votes: 76 14.5%

• Total voters

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Gus saying he would like to go back to Leeds one day and putting himself in the shop window makes me doubt his commitment to the cause...I trust TB 100%...and if he is happy for Gus to continue then he has my backing...Gus has certainly turned around our playing fortunes but we must remember TB gave Gus his chance in management...whoever TB gets in he has my backing unless it's Redcrapp...

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I'd be ruddy delighted. I want Gus to see the error of his ways, realize that he's onto a good thing with the mighty flairmeisters, and launch an all out attack on the EPL next season, leaving all and sundry gasping at our magnificence.
Edit: and the most important thing......I won't need to concern myself with changing my username :)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Got every faith in the bloke who's pumped £130m of his own money into the club, ground and training facilities and if his decision means Gus stays then I'm 100% positive its the best move for the club :)

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Id be very unhappy to see Gus ever lead our side again. He's shown everyone exactly what he's all about and would only be here because no one on the Prem wants him.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
On the basis of what is known to me I would be less than enamoured however, if Tony Bloom (TB), having access to the full circumstances, decided that was the way to go, I would wholeheartedly accept that.

D

Deleted member 2719

Lost all respect for Poyet and his gob, time for change.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I would like an apology from Gus for what he said after the semi final. It was obvious he was hurting but we looked to him for some idea of what he was going to do next season, instead we got that crap about ceilings! However, he is still the best we can get but by god I want to see total commitment next season and a more attacking style, let's aim for the top two.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Barber will see that won't happen. Gus would have some serious apologising to do to win me over and indeed the majority of fans.

65% seem to be a majority in favour at the moment. If Tony Bloom has worked out a solution, Barber won't be able to stop it.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Barber will see that won't happen. Gus would have some serious apologising to do to win me over and indeed the majority of fans.

Au contraire if the poll results above could be taken as a true sample.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
But if he DID come back I NEVER EVER want to hear him say again about how much he wants to manage someone else. Rather I want him to acknowledge that he's got one of the best gigs in football that an untried manager could have possibly got for his first job.

He will though. He gets asked the question and he can't help himself.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
If he can learn when to keep his gob shut about budgets, other clubs and players,I'd be more than happy. He got far more right than wrong. His hot Latin temper has dropped him in it, but if he can learn to mellow a bit and refine some of his tactical selections, then I think he's got a lot to offer still. I'm really not that impressed by some of the names being banded about to replace him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here