Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If i was Gus (all post here)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Jesus christ. I've been a season ticket holder since 81 till today, followed us through the riots and marches. Was at Gillingham and withdean. Now I'm here at the Amex. I speak my mind and have always done, wether it's at the goldstone ground or withdean.

I'm just not f***ing happy the way we're playing concidering the backing Gus has had.

Why do you feel the need to tell us all what you have done? Because you feel like a twat? Because you come across as an 'enemy' to Brighton? Because you talk shite? Why can't you accept we win and lose and we don't need to sack a manager and slag off the players after 30 days on top of the division? You should support Tottenham or Chelsea or QPR or whoever get rid of their manager after a few days. We are building something at the Amex and you are a boil on the face of our progression.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
FFS. If we arn't allowed to voice our opionions then I suggest this forum is closed and I'd like to think I could pick a better team than Gus that could entertain fans with the players we have and I'd charge no fees what so ever.

You have no idea, thanks for realising my thoughts.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Why do you feel the need to tell us all what you have done? Because you feel like a twat? Because you come across as an 'enemy' to Brighton? Because you talk shite? Why can't you accept we win and lose and we don't need to sack a manager and slag off the players after 30 days on top of the division? You should support Tottenham or Chelsea or QPR or whoever get rid of their manager after a few days. We are building something at the Amex and you are a boil on the face of our progression.

You asked me when did I become a profesional manager and was saying what I could do FFS. you are mental.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You asked me when did I become a profesional manager and was saying what I could do FFS. you are mental.

Sorry I went off topic to talk about your bullshit... I'll get back on it... when did you become a pro manager?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Sorry I went off topic to talk about your bullshit... I'll get back on it... when did you become a pro manager?

Well it’s obvious you know absolutely nothing about the Albion so I'm not going to waste my time and effort in replying to you again. JCL :wanker:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well it’s obvious you know absolutely nothing about the Albion so I'm not going to waste my time and effort in replying to you again. JCL :wanker:

Hilario!!! My advice, switch off the computer before you get so seriously drunk you can't type any more... watch a movie, have a wank and you may wake up happy (doubt it). I'm off out now, but I will miss you.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
Do you know what Phil? If you looked at the fixture list in August you'd have bitten my arm off for a point at Blackpool? Ok it is a run of disappointing results, but you'd have had a point at Bloomfield? I would. I am very much behind your way of thinking.

I have to say, after they way they came back at the AMEX and then took us apart at thier place, with Vincente I should add, a point. Shows real defensive progress.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Whatever they do in training,I'd certainly be up for shooting practice.Apart from the 16 - 93 shots we have according to the statistics,as many as 2% on target,some of our players need to blow off the cobwebs and try to beat Khruschev on the training pitch.We might also like to practice corners and free kicks,using a Guy Butters sized "first man" so that our professional players can get the ball where it is needed.

How many ex- BHA scored for other clubs today ? Not that that proves anything,of course.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Don't care. I'll not be at the Leeds game and that'll be my first boycott since the Amex opened. Been to all games, including the SSCF final on both occactions.

Really have had enough.

If you are the FAT bloke in ESU Block B who leaves every game on 35 mins and returns on 55 mins....you will not be missed.....if its you your kid looked right pissed off being dragged out with you last game.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
If we'd been on a 5 match unbeaten run and then got a point at Bloomfield, I bet most of you lot would be happy. Why so different just because we haven't won in a while? I'd have taken a point today before the season begun. It's one more point than we got at Blackpool away last season.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
If you are the FAT bloke in ESU Block B who leaves every game on 35 mins and returns on 55 mins....you will not be missed.....if its you your kid looked right pissed off being dragged out with you last game.

Sorry mate, I sit with a few posters on here in NS.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have to say, after they way they came back at the AMEX and then took us apart at thier place, with Vincente I should add, a point. Shows real defensive progress.

His name is Vicente, there is no N in it.... f***ing hell

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
So you drop Gordon Greer, Captain of Brighton & Hove Albion FC and leader of the best defence in the division ??

f*** ME THE FOOTBALL MUST BE GOOD ON MARS ???? WTF !!!!!

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

HA HA HA HA HA HA !!! Your nuts BIG BELLY !!
London Blue knows more about Albion than the stadium put together on match days !!!

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Mind you saying that ive been going since 74/5 !!

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
Don't care. I'll not be at the Leeds game and that'll be my first boycott since the Amex opened. Been to all games, including the SSCF final on both occactions.

Really have had enough.

BYE :tosser:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I would swallow my pride, admit i made a mistake and bring Matt Sparrow back into midfield. He was far better for us than Hammond has been so far and even Crofts too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We have the players, I'd sent out a team to actually have a go at the opposition from the kick off. I'd stop setting up the team to play with fear of the other team and when things didn't go well I'd stop taking as a compliment that other teams set up to try and combat our style. It's the sign of a good manager when they have a plan to beat you by combating your strengths. I'd try and learn from that.

We should be sending out a team with a plan to beat the oppositions negative tactics. Moving the ball MUCH quicker when they defend in depth would be a start, running at them rather than trying to pass the ball into the net. Hit them on the break at pace on the breakdown when they do venture forward. I think that the crowd would love it and get behind the team far more than they have recently.

I'd BEG TB to give me the money to buy a targetman. Loan to buy initially so we could get him in now.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here