Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If i was Gus (all post here)

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I'd tell Vicente he's starting every home match & get him onto the pitch. If he has to come off, at least 25,000 will be able say we've seen him for 5 minutes OR he may stay out longer

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
At the moment we seem to be playing with a goalkeeper, seven defensively minded players, a winger, an odd job man and a forward .... a bizarre combination and one that will not succeed. Gus has to change his approach pronto - we have the players and he needs to play them in a much more attacking formation or else our decline will, I fear, continue until christmas at which point he'll be out.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
We showed earlier in the season that we are much better offensively. We have the best defence in the league. We are one top striker (or a fit vicente) away from being one of the top 6 in this league. 2pts off playoffs and some great fixtures coming up.

I just hope that the more vocal moaners aren't within earshot of tony or gus.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
If I were Gus and I read NSC today I think I'd despise at the human race and resign. Leave the"great" Britain and go home. You lot do have short memories. It is rather hallarious reading today on NSC. Get a life guys and get a perspective. We defended a point away from home. Standard away from home championship performance.

Yes, at home we have struggled to break teams down because they come to defend but if you sack Poyet you set the team back a season and start at square 1 with most likely a poorer manager than we currently have.

Far, far too sensible

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here