Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If I am to be held up as representative of Brighton fans...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Oh really? How many people do YOU think fulfil ALL of the following criteria?

a) support the Albion
b) live in Leicester/listen to Leicester radio
c) happened to be listening to the show you were on
d) were listening properly
e) have an opinion on what you said
f) know the person speaking was 'TLO'
g) visit NSC

Not zero, you say? Hmmm... are you counting yourself or something? :thud:

One, it hasn't gone out yet. Two, not all seven of your own criteria have to be met in order for an opinion be formed on what was heard on a broadcast. Only points a, b & c are only really relevant points, c & d are roughly the same, point e might well follow on from the first three, and the last two are irrelevant.

Apart from that, why on earth are you getting your knickers in a twist? Why is it so important to YOU?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
well i will be CERTAIN to listen to this - equally exciting will be the chance to hear the situation on the a47, so fingers crossed the traffic bulletin will be following this piece of potential radio gold

cheers for the heads up alan :thumbsup:

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005

a) support the Albion
g) visit NSC

you must be great company down the pub, you tell somebody something you think they might be interested in and then they construct a list of criteria as to why it isn't relevant to them!!!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
One, it hasn't gone out yet. Two, not all seven of your own criteria have to be met in order for an opinion be formed on what was heard on a broadcast. Only points a, b & c are only really relevant points, c & d are roughly the same, point e might well follow on from the first three, and the last two are irrelevant.

If the last one ('visits NSC') is irrelevant how are listeners going to see this thread?

Or have you written it all across the Internet?

Oh God, you haven't, have you!? :ohmy:

Apart from that, why on earth are you getting your knickers in a twist? Why is it so important to YOU?

Hey, YOU were the one desperate to bring your little radio appearance to all our attention.

Dispite your protests, it's a (very) thinly disguised 'LOOK AT ME!' thread, which you'd expect from a teenager on here.

Not the biggest issue of the week, I grant you, but still a bit tragic.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
well i will be CERTAIN to listen to this - equally exciting will be the chance to hear the situation on the a47, so fingers crossed the traffic bulletin will be following this piece of potential radio gold

Not sure about radio gold - but certainly WELL worthy of NSC Gold :clap2:

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Jesus, there are some proper cocks on here.

The guy does an interview about the Albion for radio giving his opinion which is probably interesting for most Albion fans.

If you are not interested in the thoughts of other fans why the f*** are you lot spending all your time on Albion fans forum.

There is a lot of shite on here not Albion related and a lot of the time posted by the people who have most taken offence to this thread.
this schoolyard jealousy over a radio show is truly pathetic

I agree. The most relevant word being 'schoolyard'. There's nothing wrong with what TLO said or in his posting to assure us he wasn't purporting to be representative of all Brighton fans. What's wrong with that?

The childish response to this and other issues on NSC at the moment make NSC far more depressing than what's happening on the pitch..and that's very depressing!

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Surely the most depressing is that TLO feels he needs to appologise in advance, just in case he is taken as a representative person of BHA/NSC..

So what, why should he care wtf we might feel ?- if it was me, i'd be starting a thread with "Whoo-Hoo, i've just been interviewed by Radio Leicester-shire.."

:albion2:

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Surely the most depressing is that TLO feels he needs to appologise in advance, just in case he is taken as a representative person of BHA/NSC..

So what, why should he care wtf we might feel ?- if it was me, i'd be starting a thread with "Whoo-Hoo, i've just been interviewed by Radio Leicester-shire.."

:albion2:

Because if he had said nothing, someone would have heard the interview and come on here complaining that he was making himself out to be the voice of BHA supporters.

You can't win sometimes...especially on NSC where some seem to gain the greatest pleasure from criticising, finding fault and being abusive. Sign of the times, I suppose...it's fashionable to whinge, moan, blame and criticise about anything you can think of.

Classic NSC binfest.

TLO gets all excited about being interviewed for Radio Leicester and decides to post it verbatim on here
TLO then gets all hissy after being branded an attention seeker
Others stick up for TLO, accusing the others of being jealous
Playground insults are traded ad nauseum

Fine work. :clap:

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
Classic NSC binfest.

TLO gets all excited about being interviewed for Radio Leicester and decides to post it verbatim on here
TLO then gets all hissy after being branded an attention seeker
Others stick up for TLO, accusing the others of being jealous
Playground insults are traded ad nauseum

Fine work. :clap:

And now said "binfest" is complete as the poster with "registered sex offender" as his avatar arrives pretending - as always- to be on some higher level of intelligence and humour to everyone else on NSC.

The same poster that thinks he is outrageously funny and controversial when he manages to wind up other people on a football forum by being politicaly incorrect

I don't really see the issue here. People are constantly posting their opinions here. Because TLO points out that he did so on radio, he gets criticism? Jesus, I thought he did it in a rather understated and sensible way. So what if he wanted to point out he was on the radio. Some (probably most) people on here would post much more excitable rubbish if they had their opinion featured in the media. It seems some posters want to use this as part of some kind of vendetta against TLO (and I've no idea why, I obviously don't spend enough time on here).

And now said "binfest" is complete as the poster with "registered sex offender" as his avatar arrives pretending - as always- to be on some higher level of intelligence and humour to everyone else on NSC.

The same poster that thinks he is outrageously funny and controversial when he manages to wind up other people on a football forum by being politicaly incorrect

Twat. :)

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth

a) support the Albion
g) visit NSC

Funnily enough I was listening to Radio Leicester this morning (well the travel anyway) and will be this evening for commentary as my Seagulls world subscription has ended. That's until I go down the pub later at any rate, most likely in a foul mood as we are getting tanked at home.

BBC Radio Leicester was well worth listening to when they went down last year. I thought Steve Walsh was going to cry and his right over the top opinions on the Stoke fans who were celebrating promotion was classic bitterness of the highest order. Made sitting outside Matalan waiting for the missus a Sunday treat.

TLO's opinions are often a bit too pro club for my tastes but he seems to be being a bit hard done by on this thread.

P.S : Easy I missed your thread : What does Lobster taste like? and don't say 'fishey'

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Every single poster who starts a thread on NSC is "seeking attention" - otherwise why bother starting the thing in the first place, if you don't want anyone to read it, or to offer a reply / opinion ??

I dunno why this has turned into such a SPACKFEST. I suppose some posters feel TLO is getting a bit too big for his boots, and needs a CYBERSLAP to put him in his place. Just seems symptomatic of this place lately.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
P.S : Easy I missed your thread : What does Lobster taste like? and don't say 'fishey'

Funnily enough, I don't think it tastes fishy at all, at least not in a fishy fish sense of a fish type flavour (there, I said it).

Its a bit like crab, but without being quite as "crumbly" in texture - the meat is bound together a bit more tightly, if you know what I mean. Its got quite a delicate flavour, not unlike prawns but not as salty.

Overall I would highly RECOMMEND it :thumbsup:

(thread nicely hijacked)

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

:lolol: Owned.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Just read your write up of the interview and thought it sounded very good. You did'nt appear to ofend any fringe groups or make any leud comments about Andrew Sachs grandaughter. You gave your views and came across as an independent fan. The interview could be repeated for the Derby game!

If it continues you could have fun with the MK Dons interview...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here