Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If Graham Potter is re-appointed...

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Potter left without warning 5 games into a season.
A season that promised so much, and although we landed on our feet with RDZ, it could have ended in tears.
He took everything that wasn’t nailed down and then made disparaging remarks about the team and the fan base.
Silly comparison.
Potter is a SNAKE
I would forgive Potter if he ran around the Amex in his first game in charge in just his underpants, shouting
"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts". Anything less, forget it. Or did I dream that?

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
A season that promised so much, and although we landed on our feet with RDZ, it could have ended in tears.
He took everything that wasn’t nailed down and then made disparaging remarks about the team and the fan base.
Silly comparison.
Potter is a SNAKE
Do you think it is possible you have not fully resolved your abandonment issues over the last 20 months?

Han Solo

May 25, 2024

Going to Feyenoord. Probably (not).

He's been the main talking point at Feyenoord over the last month but I dont see how they are interesting enough and/or paying enough for him to uproot his family and move to feckin Rotterdam.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That is no time at all.

I've only recently forgiven Poyet for his ceiling comments.

Come to think of it : Bring Back Gus. Poyet IN.

Lol.
Think of what we’d save on training gear costs if we just kept rotating Poyet and Potter.

I bet that’s not in the algorithm.

dippy2449

May 24, 2004
Norfolk
I am sure that a good gambler holds his cards close to his chest.
TB made his fortune gambling so I have a high degree of confidence
Silly comparison.
Potter is a SNAKE
I can see this issue brings out high emotions in you.

This equation may help

High rationality often means low emotionality and obviously the reverse is true.
The book of Romans 12:19 ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay,’ says the Lord.”

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If McKenna was first choice, has loaning him Jeremy Sarmiento screwed us by helping Ipswich get promoted?

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
If McKenna was first choice, has loaning him Jeremy Sarmiento screwed us by helping Ipswich get promoted?
Possibly and being a vindictive sod I wouldn’t let Sarmiento or Rushworth join them either on loan or permanently, if I had a say. I have taken a dislike to McKenna too :smile:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Not sure even Jeremy's mum is putting the promotion on his contribution
If you count his goals and assists as his contribution to the points difference those goals made, I am sure he was worth at least 6 points, the margin they were above Leeds by. And I did say helped win, not single handedly won.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
If you count his goals and assists as his contribution to the points difference those goals made, I am sure he was worth at least 6 points, the margin they were above Leeds by. And I did say helped win, not single handedly won.
If Jeremy wouldn't have played, someone else would have, and its pretty difficult to determine what another player would have done with those 600+ minutes.

That said, I think Sarmiento is a good player... but I think it would take a pretty disappointing transfer window to make him good enough for our PL squad next season.

If he wants to go to Ipswich and they want him, I guess a deal will likely be done. But would prefer (both for our and his sake) to send him on another loan to somewhere where he actually gets to play a bit more football.

holybanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Hastings
This is developing into a should/will Sarmiento stay thread, which would be worth it just for the chant alone every time he runs down to the corner flag for his warm-up.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If Jeremy wouldn't have played, someone else would have, and its pretty difficult to determine what another player would have done with those 600+ minutes.

That said, I think Sarmiento is a good player... but I think it would take a pretty disappointing transfer window to make him good enough for our PL squad next season.

If he wants to go to Ipswich and they want him, I guess a deal will likely be done. But would prefer (both for our and his sake) to send him on another loan to somewhere where he actually gets to play a bit more football.
But someone else didn't, he did, he contributed, and they got promoted.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I somehow doubt we’ll let Rushworth go to Ipswich unless they put in a silly big offer for him and as Sarmiento is loaned this coming season, which I think was in his loan contract, then Rushworth can’t be loaned to them as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here