Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If any of you were still in ANY doubt....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Some DILBERT at work has just broken my Albion mug on the way to the kitchen to make me a cup of tea. It broke cleanly into 3 pieces. Patrons of this site will note that, like almost everyone else, I had already given up all hope anyway. But I take this occurence as a clear and irrevocable omen of our impending relegation back to Division Three this weekend.
I am now having to make do with a dull, corporate "Adecco - A new world at work" mug. And he forgot the SUGAR.

Christ what a shit week this is going to be.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Conclusive proof that we are doomed. The omens are there.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Maybe if I try to glue it back together, we'll get a point at Ipswich. Or something.
But would I just be prolonging the inevitable ? I mean its bound to fall to bits again. Oh I just don't KNOW anymore.

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
My Donatello Mug is still in one piece, what does that do to the omens?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Easy 10 said:
Maybe if I try to glue it back together, we'll get a point at Ipswich. Or something.
But would I just be prolonging the inevitable ? I mean its bound to fall to bits again. Oh I just don't KNOW anymore.

If it was Magoo sticking it together the handle would be at the bottom there would be no hole to put liquid in and it would fall apart within 20 mins....

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
If it was Magoo sticking it together the handle would be at the bottom there would be no hole to put liquid in and it would fall apart within 20 mins....

:angry: :angry: :angry:
I wanted to laugh at that, I really did.

*sob*

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I have two Albion mugs, one of which has a crack in the glaze above the handle, i'm gonna use it all week in an effort to prove you doubters wrong.

Here's to the handle falling off by tuesday!

Mug report to follow tomorrow.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Weird. Just as the original "Falmer -- no decision yet" news was being broken on the radio, I dropped MY Albion mug into the sink, breaking the handle clean off.

It's a sign, I tell ye.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
My girlfriend broke an Albion mug of mine about a month ago. Didn't speak to her for the rest of the evening.

Luckily I had two more on the subs bench, including a Play-Off Final special!

It was a setback but all was not lost!

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
i can't believe that both of mine are fading away, wash by wash.

and madame afters has been warned about sticking them in the dishwasher so it's not that.

what is the world coming to:nono: :nono: :nono:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
All Brighton mugs of mine are being sfaely kept up in the cupboard.Not because I saw this thread but because I can't bear to look at them or much more Albion stuff at the moment:down: I imagine it'll break soon though,afterall,the footballing Gods seem to be sned ing us signs left right and centre.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I had my car hit on Friday, leaving a dent in the rear wing, and the bumper having less paint than usual.

I have an Albion tax disc holder on the windscreen.

da_fraser.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here