Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If any of you were still in ANY doubt....

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Like nerr, has no-one heard of built-in obsolescence?

It's the club's way of telling you to buy more things from the club shop? I bet if you looked under your mug, it would have a 'Best Before' date on it. Ergo, we should ALL go and buy a new mug. The tea will taste better, and everything will be nice again.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Haven't used my goldstone mug for a while- but did for some strange reason on saturday, although we lost- i did win 30 bob on the national, it still remains unwashed on in the sink.

shall i wash it?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Re: Re: If any of you were still in ANY doubt....

herbicide said:
You're ALL mugs.:wave:
There speaks the voice of the pikeys.

Ray the Otter

Apr 7, 2006
by the riverbank
My large-breasted assistant droppped her Mickey Mouse mug she'd bought in Disneyland Florida the other day. It too shattered into three pieces. This combined with the other sorry tales here can only mean the end of the world as we know it, that or there are a lot of clumsy people about.

I always hate seeing people brake things, especially when they try and put a brave face on and hold back the tears, brakes my heart. I couldn't give a shit about anything of my own I brake though, unless it was a present. I like this about myself.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Large One said:
Like nerr, has no-one heard of built-in obsolescence?

It's the club's way of telling you to buy more things from the club shop? I bet if you looked under your mug, it would have a 'Best Before' date on it. Ergo, we should ALL go and buy a new mug. The tea will taste better, and everything will be nice again.
I do wish you'd stop saying ERGO.

Nobody uses that word. Its credibility was completely shattered in The Matrix 2.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Lush said:
Using ergo makes you ipso facto a nob imho
Or even ipso facto a nobo

God thats all like so wierd.
Miguelpea broke my original brighton mug, that my sister brought me for my 10th birthday in the open market, in 1989 in Amsterdam. I was 22 at the time and felt like crying.
But a few years before that on christmas morning I was sitting on the sofa in my pants when my mum passed me a cup of tea and as she did so the mug came away from the handle spilling a whole cup of scalding tea onto my genitals.
It ruined my christmas.
That was my second albion mug. That would have been 1987.
Stats please to back up this omen.

Ray the Otter

Apr 7, 2006
by the riverbank
Toronto Seagull said:
But the difference between you and I, Mr. Easy, is that the drinking vessel I'm using is Albion related, and yours is not. ;)

My wife supports Brighton so I only drink from her furry chalice on matchdays. It's a superstition worth pursuing even during a relegation season.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Hang on a minute, didn't the Romans leave Sussex almost 1500 years ago, why on earth are we still using Latin, haven't we progressed a little in that time?

Tempus Fugit, must go and watch Corrie!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here