Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If a General Election was held now how would you vote?

Wh would you vote now

• Labour

Votes: 50 35.7%
  • Conservatives

Votes: 42 30.0%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • UKIP

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Green Party

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • Other please state

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
s.stubbs said:
As I've said before ,I shall draw a little box at the bottom of the page and write next to it "Falmer for all".I shall then
put a little tick in my newly drawn box.
UP THE ALBION:bounce:

Which is a perfectly legitimate decision

If I had to vote in the UK, I'd probably spoil also.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So long as that slimeball Howard isn't PM-I'd prefer the Monster Raving Loony Party over him and his lot.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
s.stubbs said:
As I've said before ,I shall draw a little box at the bottom of the page and write next to it "Falmer for all".I shall then
put a little tick in my newly drawn box.
UP THE ALBION:bounce:
I like that. I think I'll do that too.
It'll be one of the main three that get in obviously and I'm not particularly impressed by any of them. I would vote green but they are completely anti-stadium.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
None of them are any good, but at the moment anyone that supports Falmer the most gets my vote

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Having just listened to Kenneth Clark blaming Labour for not reforming the House of Lords confirmed to me what a bunch of wankers the Tories are. He had the brass neck to accuse Tony Blair of filling the 'Upper Chamber' with Labour peers?:angry: :angry: It has always been full of Tory cronies and still is.

Make it fully elected (if the tories in the house of lords don't keep blocking reforms to preserve their incomes).:angry:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Bwian, I think you'll find William Hague proposed having an elected senate and Lord Irvine and Tony Blair turned it down flat. I'll be voting Tory, as I think Mr Blair's majority needs cutting. I vote in a constituency that has nothing to do with Falmer (Battersea, where I live much of the week). Actually, the constituency where I live for the rest of the time (Wealden) is represented by the one Tory in Sussex who signed the Early Day Motion (Charles Hendry). However, I agree, the Tories have been just as willing to railroad the House of Lords when it suited them (the Poll Tax, abolition of the GLC, etc), so they have been little better.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
West Hoathly Seagull said:
Bwian, I think you'll find William Hague proposed having an elected senate and Lord Irvine and Tony Blair turned it down flat. I'll be voting Tory, as I think Mr Blair's majority needs cutting. I vote in a constituency that has nothing to do with Falmer (Battersea, where I live much of the week). Actually, the constituency where I live for the rest of the time (Wealden) is represented by the one Tory in Sussex who signed the Early Day Motion (Charles Hendry). However, I agree, the Tories have been just as willing to railroad the House of Lords when it suited them (the Poll Tax, abolition of the GLC, etc), so they have been little better.

I have met Charles Hendry, what a legend.

E

enigma

I'd like to vote for something in between the Lib Dems and the Tories but their aint the option unfortunately, so probably the Tories for me

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
It's all largely irrelevant.

Labour will win a third term and that 's just how it is. Not many people are going to be too pleased about it but the lack of options dictates that during this relatively stable period in our economy we aren't going to change.

I don't want to see Blair in office much longer to be honest but unfortunately there is nobody else.

The idea of Michael Howard as PM is laughable and Kennedys Liberal Democrats are too indecisive to make a big enough impact.

Very low voting turnout but Labour won't be going anywhere.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Strike said:
I have met Charles Hendry, what a legend.

He grew up in West Hoathly, so is a bit of a local. As I mentioned, he was the only Sussex Tory to sign the Early Day Motion. However, he blotted his good name by sending Eddie the Seagull some crap about Labour MPs expecting John Prescott to turn down Falmer.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Yeah its nonsense, what he said about Labour MPs. I know Crawleys MP (Labour) is pro Falmer. Thanks for letting me know about what he wrote to Eddie The Seagull, did not know anything about it. Anyway at least he signed the notion and said to me he was pro Falmer. I met him at a regional Youth Parliment meeting in Lewes they had some E.Sussex MPs there including Baker (who did not approach me), I was in my Seagulls top when he came up to me and told me he was pro Falmer.

Last edited:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
strike..did you see the programme about kilroy and UKIP....behind the tan. if you saw that you'd realise you cant vote for the joke that is UKIP!

bluejuice..the tories could win if the only people that turn out are the OAP tory voters...and the far right grassroot tories

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
Living in West Sussex it doesnt matter who you vote for as the blue rinse brigade ensures the tories get in. Used to vote Liberal until scumbag Belotti entered my life. Now will vote for UKIP or similar as a protest vote.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's a question of which is the lesser of the evils isn't it ?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Can't believe there are so many bloody Tories, makes me feel kind of gutted.
People obviously have short memories. I don't understand what they are offering that would make you vote for them, except of course it would get rid of Blair? They don't seem to have any policies at all, apart from spreading fear of immigration.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here