Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If a General Election was held now how would you vote?

Wh would you vote now

• Labour

Votes: 50 35.7%
  • Conservatives

Votes: 42 30.0%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • UKIP

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Green Party

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • Other please state

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So you send me to a message board, not a governement stat. :D

And it even says the DSS will appeal
And no mention of the ridiculous numbers you quoted either.

So as I suspected, your original post was utter bollocks. I wish I had the time to find the original thread - I might have a look through later.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Are You a major shareholder in Fisons Spinchter? Ive never noticed anyone post as much shit on one board? what are you trying to acheive? Trying to make the f***ing smilies grow?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
looney said:
Are You a major shareholder in Fisons Spinchter? Ive never noticed anyone post as much shit on one board? what are you trying to acheive? Trying to make the f***ing smilies grow?
For sale:

One cuddly MUNCHKIN
Many many OWNERS
Utter boredom forces sale.

50p ono.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Your putting yourself up for sale? Thats asking to much 50p. If you wear your spandex clown outfit you could appeal to homo's and disturbed children as well ya slack jawed big beaked dork.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
looney said:
Your putting yourself up for sale? Thats asking to much 50p. If you wear your spandex clown outfit you could appeal to homo's and disturbed children as well ya slack jawed big beaked dork.
So cuddly. Bless.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
"Unfortunately your statement just about sums up the state of British politics today. Petty name calling and sniping rather than working together to solve problems. You might not agree with Tory policies but insulting people that choose to vote for them is hardly constructive.!"
Quoted by Westdene Seagull.
It is very constructive as hopefully if it saves us from a further period of right wing regressive policies.
This country will take many decades to recover from the 18 years of right wing market led economic policies, invented by the "mad monk" Keith Joseph, which have ruined the social fabric of this country.
:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here