Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If a football club's fans behave like these RUDDY students (Merged)

Someone may have already posted this (I've not scanned through), but FiveLive have just announced that said protester on the cenotaph has given a heart felt apology for the disrespect HE has caused, and is none other than Pink Floyd guitarist (and new Hove resident) Dave Gilmour's son Charlie...

Surprised he didn't break into a chorus of "we don't need no education....":laugh:

do you think his dad struggles with the fee's I wonder!?!?!
(Dave Gilmour having a house on Medina Terrace, not Charlie!)

Hardly likely, he's worth an estimated £50 million

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
Violence is never the answer in protests. The only reason it becomes big news is because of the violence and then the credibility of the cause reduces.

Students should be rightly annoyed at the proposed increase. I agree that students should pay more because there is a funding gap in University Education and they do, for the most part, benefit from going to university. I do not think that the figure should be increased to 9k straightaway as it is likely to put off people from poorer backgrounds. I also think that some of the 'lesser' universities are unlikely to be charging around the 9k figure as they'd not attract enough students.

Guy hanging from the cenotaph is a TWAT.

Lib-dems should not have reneged their pre-election promises to students. I applaud those that went against the vote yesterday.

The government should contribute to university education as it does have benefits for all. But I would rather the government spent more money in primary and secondary education and ensured these services were the very best they could be.

As it goes, I personally think we should be nearer the model of Japan or Australia (in terms of private and public ratios)...

20101009_brc428.gif

Last edited:

If the majority DID vote for the lib dems then they would more than likely be in power or hold a much stronger hand than they currently do

err, they ARE in power dumbo

Deputy Prime Minister, Lord President of the Council (with special responsibility for political and constitutional reform) Rt Hon Nick Clegg MP (LD)
Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
Rt Hon Dr Vincent Cable MP (LD)
Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
Rt Hon Chris Huhne MP (LD)
Secretary of State for Scotland (and providing ministerial support to the Deputy Prime Minister in the Cabinet Office) Michael Moore MP (LD)
Chief Secretary to the Treasury
Rt Hon Danny Alexander MP (LD)

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
err, they ARE in power dumbo

Deputy Prime Minister, Lord President of the Council (with special responsibility for political and constitutional reform) Rt Hon Nick Clegg MP (LD)
Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
Rt Hon Dr Vincent Cable MP (LD)
Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change
Rt Hon Chris Huhne MP (LD)
Secretary of State for Scotland (and providing ministerial support to the Deputy Prime Minister in the Cabinet Office) Michael Moore MP (LD)
Chief Secretary to the Treasury
Rt Hon Danny Alexander MP (LD)

Ooo look at the big important jobs that they have been given. Apart from Clegg none of them really have anything of an important decision making position and Clegg is only important when Cameron is on holiday.

What I meant dumbo was if they had got more votes they would have been the MAJORITY and not there propping up the Conservatives

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Protesters - For once and for all - Feck off

Now you've started on our future king with your antics. There was a Jaguar following behind containing elite armoury squad ready to act. I just wish the order was given to shoot you c*nts, I would have, oh and top shop targeted again. How brave !!! All this will soon shortly backfire on you, trust me. You are losing any support from the general public you may have had

The whole lot of you are complete and utter :tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

What lessons did you miss today, again at tax-payers cost or if employed how would you feel if your employers got wind of your actions. If unemployed just think how many interviews you could have had in the last month. Listen if you don't like it, Europe is open to you, go live elsewhere. Guarantee you'll be back before you've gone. Anyway just got home from WORK...try it because its very satisfying knowing you have contributed something rather than take.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
99% of countries and old jug head would have been pulled out of his motor and battered to death if his watching guards had got that sloppy.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Oh FFS. :facepalm:

Whatever the rights or wrongs of what's going on, f*** off posting your spam, would you?

Apart from irritating the living piss out of many NSCers with YET ANOTHER thread about the protests (cos NSC REALLY needed another one), what are you trying to achieve by posting your grizzling? Who's watching - or are the security services zeroing in on your posts?

:spam:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
What was a police horse doing in the back of the car with Charlie boy?

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
These are just the threads STARTED by Jimbo on this very subject. Congratulations on starting your FIFTH student thread in less than 1 month.

Oh my God - These people are our future
Fat Addick
Important Message for FatAddict
Anarchists = scum

Not to mention posts in every single student protest based thread there is.
Yawn.

Conkers, the answer is pretty easy, if you see I've posted just jump onto the next one. It really is that simple......Notice you didn't mention why I started on this subject and that was because both myself and my son got caught up in last Saturdays antics in town. Now let me think who you are....I'm saying your'e about 23, possible student but I think you work in a minimal wage job.....Now then, moving on I think you are definitely not married and highly unlikely to have a girlfriend......Waits for denial

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Conkers, the answer is pretty easy, if you see I've posted just jump onto the next one. It really is that simple......Notice you didn't mention why I started on this subject and that was because both myself and my son got caught up in last Saturdays antics in town.
Don't know how old your son is, but up top you're advocating shooting somebody else's son or daughter. Knobhead.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Now you've started on our future king with your antics. There was a Jaguar following behind containing elite armoury squad ready to act. I just wish the order was given to shoot you c*nts, I would have, oh and top shop targeted again. How brave !!! All this will soon shortly backfire on you, trust me. You are losing any support from the general public you may have had

The whole lot of you are complete and utter :tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

What lessons did you miss today, again at tax-payers cost or if employed how would you feel if your employers got wind of your actions. If unemployed just think how many interviews you could have had in the last month. Listen if you don't like it, Europe is open to you, go live elsewhere. Guarantee you'll be back before you've gone. Anyway just got home from WORK...try it because its very satisfying knowing you have contributed something rather than take.

Surely you're an even bigger :tosser: for...

1) Assuming those who were committing the violent acts towards the royalty, in fact violence of any kind throughout the demonstrations, were made up of entirely students - I think you'd find if you bothered to open your narrow mind for just one second that certainly the majority weren't. Some yes, but this then brings us nicely onto the next point...

2) Being thick enough to tar everyone with the same brush, and genuinely be of the belief that everyone involved in the protest was there to be violent. What are you, a nimby? When you hear about violence at football matches, was everyone that attended there to get into a scrap?

and 3) for using a smiley on multiple occassions. Makes you look like a child, ironic really.

F**king idiot.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Only to be replaced with an equally unfair tax so I'd hardly call it a success. I guess it would be like the new fees being withdrawn and all graduates paying an extra say 8% in income tax for the whole of their working like.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Conkers, the answer is pretty easy, if you see I've posted just jump onto the next one. It really is that simple......Notice you didn't mention why I started on this subject and that was because both myself and my son got caught up in last Saturdays antics in town. Now let me think who you are....I'm saying your'e about 23, possible student but I think you work in a minimal wage job.....Now then, moving on I think you are definitely not married and highly unlikely to have a girlfriend......Waits for denial

Did you vote out of interest ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here