Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas for new thread(s)...

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I reckon Scotty Mac, WW and TCB are all virgins.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
If she doesnt want a date I will be hungry by half time and can meet you in the restaurant

excellent

this is fast turning into a meeting of minds. we will have puka pies. we will have plates. we will have tables. i dont see what there is to stop us recreating da vincis image of the last supper

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
You have to admire Potter's dedication to the cause here. Even after being branded a PERVERT, and having his personality MASSACRED, he still soldiered on never taking his focus from the prize.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

a true warrior - any man who will sink to the depths of LYING about being involved with jamie theakstons freeview box to impress deserves recognition

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
What would have been hilarious for me would be WW, Badger, Scotty Mac and myself waiting patiently in the Roots Hall TUCK SHOP. When Elder for England turns up with her 6' 4" BODYBUILDER of a dad! :lolol:

Marvellous scenes :clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
What would have been hilarious for me would be WW, Badger, Scotty Mac and myself waiting patiently in the Roots Hall TUCK SHOP. When Elder for England turns up with her 6' 4" BODYBUILDER of a dad! :lolol:

Marvellous scenes :clap:

seeing four lovable rogues sitting patiently, eating their puka pies from a plate, with a fork, possibly trying to recreate the moment when jesus christ ate his last meal, is a sight that would make any father, no matter how angry, appreciate just what fine gentleman there are in this world

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Pleasure Brett.

I'm looking forward to the BOUNCE on Saturday morning when all four of us were STOOD UP :lolol:

It is almost as MAGICAL as when the speedboat appears from inside the helicopter in the opening credits of Baywatch, it brings a tear to my eye every time

I may ask the Southend CCTV control room to let me have the footage of halftime from the restaurant counter

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
It is almost as MAGICAL as when the speedboat appears from inside the helicopter in the opening credits of Baywatch, it brings a tear to my eye every time

I may ask the Southend CCTV control room to let me have the footage of halftime from the restaurant counter

its going to be as monumental, as life changing and as epic as the scene in ghostbusters when peter discovers that dana has become possesed by a dog

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
its going to be as monumental, as life changing and as epic as the scene in ghostbusters when peter discovers that dana has become possesed by a dog

will it be a life changing as discovering, for the first time the lingerie section in the littlewoods catalogue in the front room, when you are about 14/15

possibly the greatest moment of any boys life time

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
possibly the greatest moment of any boys life time

Mine was...Recording an edition of WWF Monday night Raw on Sky Sports 3 and then realsing there was a ten minute FREEVIEW for the playboy channel straight after it!

It was EMOTIONAL, and it's going to take some beating!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here