Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas for new thread(s)...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Can I join the band of new apostles trying to re-create the last supper? I haven't sampled the joys of the Southend restaurant yet.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Myself, Scotty, Badger, a fitty, a fitty's father, a DJ and a racist media whore.

What a LOVE-IN this could be!

I might give the Roots Hall restaurant a call, tell them to tip of the paperazzi we're coming...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Can I join the band of new apostles trying to re-create the last supper? I haven't sampled the joys of the Southend restaurant yet.

the more the merrier chris - i can just envisage you taking on the role of paul which distinction. plus your attendance will give us the added protection should elder for england turn up with a 6 ft 4 bodybuilder of a father

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Brett, do you think Roots Hall restaurant takes requests? Because that classic Tuneage is ESSENTIAL for Friday night...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
310841-2.jpg

I can barely CONTAIN my excitement! :clap:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Looking at the picture again it is actually a VERY accurate reflection on what it could be like on Friday night. It could even be a carbon copy (Minus the lockers in the background)

From left to right: Scotty Mac, Withdean Wanderer, Elder For England, The Complete Badger, Me, Aidrie, Brett

:lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Looking at the picture again it is actually a VERY accurate reflection on what it could be like on Friday night. It could even be a carbon copy (Minus the lockers in the background)

From left to right: Scotty Mac, Withdean Wanderer, Elder For England, The Complete Badger, Me, Aidrie, Brett

:lolol:

That is actually SCARY. It's like a crystal ball!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here