Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas for new thread(s)...

1066gull

Be nice Adrie, some of us have spent 3 pages trying to lure her to having a cosy little burger and chips at a glamourous Roots Hall restaurant, and you just walk in here with your 'get tits out' nonsense?

Pathetic. :rolleyes:

Pathetic? Pathetic?! I'm not the one trying to meet a girl through the Internet.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Would you be impressed by somebody who has tuned in Jamie Theakston's Freeview box?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
would you be impressed by somebody who had a lift in bob bookers car in 2003?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if you had to pick one quality in a man, would HONESTY be a high priority

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Bright106, can you POSSIBLY even begin to justify your radio stations continued reluctance to bring Brian McFadden's excellent 'Real to Me' to our airwaves?

No I can't Badger. I would like to remind people that I don't create the playlist, it is created for me by the powers-that-be.

But if I had my way Badger it would be TAKE THAT, WESTLIFE and even MCFADDEN all the way!

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
No I can't Badger. I would like to remind people that I don't create the playlist, it is created for me by the powers-that-be.

But if I had my way Badger it would be TAKE THAT, WESTLIFE and even MCFADDEN all the way!

Radio? Are you on it now?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
do you think the basis for a good relationship is that you can TRUST somebody not to tell LIES about jamie theakston?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here