Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas for creating an atmosphere on Saturday

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If someone told the stewards to stop being such f***ing NAZIS and tell the police to stop FILMING people all the f***ing time and you might have a chance.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
fatboy said:
Get the Sportsman to serve beer at £2 a pint and get the stewrads to stop telling the J block to sit down.

Infact get the stewards to let everybody stand up.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Uncle Buck said:
So I have to get up at 5am, drink a small brewery, turn up to the game late, dribble through most of it and not really remember a thing?

You do that for home games anyway!

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
fatboy said:
Get the Sportsman to serve beer at £2 a pint and get the stewrads to stop telling the J block to sit down.

Infact get the stewards to let everybody stand up. In fact shoot the stewards with tranquiliser guns

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
How about a bonfire in the hammer pit, and each time the atmosphere dies down, toss another anti falmer person onto it!

Just before kick of, to get the flames and crowd going lets burn the two bastards responicble for us being at withdean......

now where does archer live again.......

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Sit down. I can't see.

Stop jumping around, you'll spill my coffee.

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
One cheerleader, with megaphone and Delia mask for each section.

Cheerleader of section(s) judged to make most noise gets a decent prize.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Get Attilla, dressed as Michael Jackson or Gary Glitter, on the pitch from 2.30 stoking the crowd up and getting some singing going, I'm more than happy to don the old Gully costume and help him.
Seriously each and everyone of us have got to go the extra mile on Saturday, the whole stadium needs to be rocking from start to finish, we need the Leicester players to run out for their warm up and think "What the f**k have we walked into?" I believe a cauldron like atmosphere will help the Albion players to go on and get that vital result.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Harty said:
we need the Leicester players to run out for their warm up and think "What the f**k have we walked into?"

Visiting (and home) teams have been saying that since we moved to Withdean, to be fair...

Sorry. You are of course absolutely correct...

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
"we need the Leicester players to run out for their warm up and think "What the f**k have we walked into?" "

To borrow a Turkish phrase

WELCOME TO HELL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here