Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas for creating an atmosphere on Saturday

As Mark McGhee says, in today's Argus headline ...

STAND UP AND BE COUNTED

Two suggestions ...

1. After 90 minutes, McGhee can count the Albion players on the pitch. I'd like him to get to ELEVEN.

2. The stewards should count the number of people in the crowd who are standing. Ideally, they'll get to 6,850.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The Giant Flag surely needs to make an apperance.

And lets boo the Leicester players every time they get the ball and cheer the Albion passes (encourages 'em to pass, to feet!)!

SEAGULLS

I'll start drinking on the train. :clap2:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Just read this thread and couldn't believe it until Turkeys post.
Get the flag out. But not until 2.55 when the South Stand is full.
Remind the crowd about REMF and the game coming up etc. The flag as GOSBTS rings out. Then a few of "STAND UP IF YOU WANT TO STAY UP" rather then Stand up for Falmer. The singing section is there to sing and start the singing off. Mexican waves anything.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
now's the time to stand up and be counted - forget the witty (?)and humourous (?) chants, keep the balloons at home, don't copy or join in chants started by the away fans, and most of all please Paul Samrah refrain from that awful "come on NS, come on SS" at kick off - JUST MAKE THE ATMOSPHERE AS IMTIMIDATING, UNPLEASANT AND UNWELCOMING AS POSSIBLE FOR EVERYONE CONNECTED WITH LEICESTER, and keep going until we've secured the points.

Although the chants at Preston seemed to amuse many on here, I found them totally embarassing. Granted it was too late to help the team but we should never accept to being second best-"Mark McC football genius" - well?!

All said and done, whatever it takes let's do our bit on Sat.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Yoda said:
Turkey, you're in D aren't you? I'm just in E with Edna, Lets get that place rocking. :clap2:

D L 96!

Who's up for helping with the flag. I'm more than happy to help carry it. Lets have some helpers please!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here