NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
billy%20webb%201c%20s25%20q60%20plh.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Oi, Wrighty is OK in my books, might not be the brightest match in the box, but there is no doubting his passion for footy and his country. I wish there were more like him.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Gully said:
Oi, Wrighty is OK in my books, might not be the brightest match in the box, but there is no doubting his passion for footy and his country. I wish there were more like him.

He shouldn't be on TV though should he? He struggles to even articulate his mouth properly to form words. He provides no insight whatsoever as his international career is non-exsistant and well.. he's plain irritating.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Muzzman said:
He provides no insight whatsoever as his international career is non-exsistant

How did he get 33 caps then? Car boot sale?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i like him, adds a bit of flavour to it compared to the desperately dull people they have

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Scotty M said:
i like him, adds a bit of flavour to it compared to the desperately dull people they have

I'd go with that too.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
He is an intensely irritating cock who has nothing interesting or insightful to say. I wish they would get him off the tele or at least send him over to ITV.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Gully said:

Totally agree.

I'd MUCH rather listen to Ian Wright's slightly hysterical ranting than some of the more uncontroversial 'pundits'

If we get to the final, I'm looking forward to BBC footage of him going f***ing MENTAL

:clap2:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Hiney said:
If we get to the final, I'm looking forward to BBC footage of him going f***ing MENTAL

:clap2:

Never mind "they think its all over", him going mental in a world cup final would be fun :lolol:

*edit* and i have to admit that he took it well when we gave him some serious shit from the north stand

Last edited:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Fragmented Badger said:
He is NOWHERE near as annoying as John Motson though:angry:

Motson is a useless, annoying c@nt and i don't understand how he keeps his job!

Wrighty may not have insights but he says everything many of us are thinking and barely stops short of calling Sven a useless TWAT!

D

Deleted member 2719

Gully said:

Totally agree if only our arguably best ever player ML had the same ability to get people interested in what he was saying rather than that lazy one toned voice - i find him arrogant and dull.

Keep saying what you think Wrighty.

:clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here