Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Westlake !! Hearing raving things about him in this loan spell ?

Squareball

Mar 17, 2008
You must just have loads of quality players just ITCHING to play for you with that attitude. :D

Come on to Leeds. We're MASSIVE. We're Champions of Europe you know. Look at us in Division THREE with Cheltenham Town but with 22,000 crowds. Mind you, play shit and we'll get on your back (even if the bloke in charge is a dwarf cretin and plays you out of position)

But far be it from me to mock your opinion, what with Leeds having got everything right in the past 3 or 4 years. :thumbsup:

let me know when you have cheered your title winning team, or watched them play at the san siro, or even when barca scraped a draw at your home ground

accept the fact we are MASSIVE as you put it - and you will never be

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
let me know when you have cheered your title winning team, or watched them play at the san siro, or even when barca scraped a draw at your home ground

*pulls up chair*

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Oddball, let us know when you have spanked teams like Torquay week in and week out, pipped Chesterfield and Reading to titles and won two Championships in a row.

We are MASSIVE. Not every club can boast winning the Chairty Shield and be dubbed Champions of England.

Go back to your tin pot team and watch the video of the Port Vale game and see where you went wrong.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
yes as we're on loan to div 3, and wont stay in it - not like small clubs as yours

Enjoy your CF vs us for now

Can we please have you as our 'Football Know-it-all' in residence? Since you've cheered your team on to the title, been to the San Siro and drawn against Barca on your home ground. You must be way above us in your knowledge of the finer points of the game.

So when Deano makes some dodgy team selections or plays the wrong tactics you can put us all right since you are a supreme being from God's only County eh Fred Trueman and all that.

We are not worthy. Do you look like Johnny Vegas?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
yes as we're on loan to div 3, and wont stay in it - not like small clubs as yours

Enjoy your CF vs us for now

Big enough to beat Cheltenham THREE times this season, which is roughly THREE more times than the champions of Europe managed, big enough to win at Port Vale, etc, etc...

You're one of us now. Stop living in the past and deal with it.

Squareball

Mar 17, 2008
Oddball, let us know when you have spanked teams like Torquay week in and week out, pipped Chesterfield and Reading to titles and won two Championships in a row.

We are MASSIVE. Not every club can boast winning the Chairty Shield and be dubbed Champions of England.

Go back to your tin pot team and watch the video of the Port Vale game and see where you went wrong.

f***ing hell - thats funny

Squareball

Mar 17, 2008
Big enough to beat Cheltenham THREE times this season, which is roughly THREE more times than the champions of Europe managed, big enough to win at Port Vale, etc, etc...

do you know where the champions of europe song was bred from?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
... the champions of Europe managed, big enough to win at Port Vale, etc, etc...

They are not now, never have been and hopefully never will be 'Champions of Europe' - it is one of the most pathetic chants in all of football.

Last edited:

Squareball

Mar 17, 2008
Can we please have you as our 'Football Know-it-all' in residence? Since you've cheered your team on to the title, been to the San Siro and drawn against Barca on your home ground. You must be way above us in your knowledge of the finer points of the game.

So when Deano makes some dodgy team selections or plays the wrong tactics you can put us all right since you are a supreme being from God's only County eh Fred Trueman and all that.

We are not worthy. Do you look like Johnny Vegas?

no - he's a fat **** from wrong side of t'hills

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oddball yesterday;

389944252_997660ed9f.jpg

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
no - he's a fat **** from wrong side of t'hills

And You're An Ignorant Twat From The Wrong End Of The Country. Don't f***ing Come On A Brighton Board And Give The Big I Am, Matey.

You're Shit, Your City's Shit, Your Chairman's A Shit. If You Don't Believe Me Then f*** Off To Your Alleged Rivals Board, Man United And Start Boasting There About Being Champions Of Europe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here