Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Westlake !! Hearing raving things about him in this loan spell ?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
And You're An Ignorant Twat From The Wrong End Of The Country. Don't f***ing Come On A Brighton Board And Give The Big I Am, Matey.

You're Shit, Your City's Shit, Your Chairman's A Shit. If You Don't Believe Me Then f*** Off To Your Alleged Rivals Board, Man United And Start Boasting There About Being Champions Of Europe.

His name is Gavin I think BM...

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
ta - when did you lot last win the league? which grounds in europe have you been to to see your team?
and how thrilled were you at the thought of seeing Leeds at your place?

You are well impressive. can I tell people I know someone who has been to the San Siro and the Maracana?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
let me know when you have cheered your title winning team, or watched them play at the san siro, or even when barca scraped a draw at your home ground

accept the fact we are MASSIVE as you put it - and you will never be
We've cheered title winning teams thanks. However, you'll be pleased to hear that we're just not sufficiently tin pot to have our best players decide to toddle off over the hills to the club we despise the most. I must admit, it was f***ing funny when Sir Eric Cantona realised what a noddy outfit you really are and went to one of the many bigger clubs to the west of Leeds. Not that he was alone of course, what with Rio, and almost as hilariously as Cantona, Alan Smith. :D

As for Barca "scraping" a draw at that awful shed of a ground you rent, I bet they must look back at that moment ruefully. You know, what with them finishing in the top 2 year on year and into the Champions League quarters yet again, whilst there's you losing to PLUCKY little Chippenham Village or whoever it was who beat you 2-1 at home last week in division THREE.

You're down here with us, and Vale, and Walsall, and Crewe and even little old Chipstead. All of us as MIGHTY as each other. But only one with a fanbase and board made up entirely of complete TWUNTS. i.e. your thick inbred "5th biggest in yorksher" two bob club. :wave:

Squareball

Mar 17, 2008
And You're An Ignorant Twat From The Wrong End Of The Country. Don't f***ing Come On A Brighton Board And Give The Big I Am, Matey.

You're Shit, Your City's Shit, Your Chairman's A Shit. If You Don't Believe Me Then f*** Off To Your Alleged Rivals Board, Man United And Start Boasting There About Being Champions Of Europe.

isnt it time you did ur homework sunshine, and only kids go on rivals site - man u - eh?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
ta - when did you lot last win the league? which grounds in europe have you been to to see your team?
and how thrilled were you at the thought of seeing Leeds at your place?

Brighton scored 11 goals against European opposition in France a couple of seasons ago.

What is the most recent highlight of yours?

Losing in the playoff final?
Selling the crown jewels at cut price?
Losing 5-1 to Luton?
Selling out to Uncle Ken?
Suffering a double defeat by Super Cheltenham?
A last minute equaliser by relegated Port Vale?
Getting the goldfish off the wage bill?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Another sensible Leeds fan here (were not all ****s)
Im pleased Westlake is doing well for you - it seems like he has found his level - ie looking good in this league, he's not good enough for Leeds (never was never will be) yes we are in the shite leagues for now but he isnt a leeds player
If he loves it there then he can f*** off and stay there

You sound like a complete twat, Billy put across sensible comments, your just a complete nobber and would ask you to f*** off :)

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
isnt it time you did ur homework sunshine, and only kids go on rivals site - man u - eh?

Sunshine? What A Coincidence. Isn't That The Bus That You Got Kicked Off For Licking The Windows And Sitting At The Back Playing With Yourself?

It's Quite Clear. You Come On A Brighton Board Boasting About Being Champions Of Europe And Being A Massive Club. I Got News For You. You Ain't. That's Why You Choose To Try And Make Those Claims On This Board Rather Than On a Genuinely Massive Club's Board And One Who Have Actually Been Champions Of Europe,

You Know You'd Get Laughed Out Of Court There. Size May Be Relative But You Ain't Massive And You Ain't Champions Of Europe. You Ain't Even Top Of A Poxy Third Tier League.

Away With You, f***ing Northern Simpleton.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Brighton scored 11 goals against European opposition in France a couple of seasons ago.

What is the most recent highlight of yours?

Losing in the playoff final?
Selling the crown jewels at cut price?
Losing 5-1 to Luton?
Selling out to Uncle Ken?
Suffering a double defeat by Super Cheltenham?
A last minute equaliser by relegated Port Vale?
Getting the goldfish off the wage bill?

A very good point very well made :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here