Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iain Hume

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Absolutely disgraceful 'challenge' IMO. It looked very much like it was intentional to me, but prob's virtually impossible to prove - unless Morgan was to own up to it (which of course he won't). Hope that lad fully recovers & gets back on a football pitch asap; & Morgan gets what's due to him. What comes around goes around.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Perhaps you should watch it again or are you the sort to say that, for example, they didn't mean to hit the twin towers or Hitler only accidently killed 6m Jews!! Unbelievable.

Bit of a drama queen aren't you ? Perhaps if you'd have read my earlier thread you might have noticed that I said I'd like to have seen it from another angle but I guess the distraction of your reactive knee jerking caused you to miss that.

To paraphrase not 'unbelievable'.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
a. He isn't jumping at the time he thrust his elbow out.
b. He doesn't even jump after that to head the ball.

He didn't have to look at the guy to know at roughly what height his head would be and therefore how high to hit him with his elbow!

Perhaps you should watch it again or are you the sort to say that, for example, they didn't mean to hit the twin towers or Hitler only accidently killed 6m Jews!! Unbelievable.

Another person who needs to watch it again. They both get to where the ball is going to be, Morgan swings his elbow into Hume's face and in a second action, aligns himself for what is now an easy header.

Thank you for your suggestion that I view it again. I have: I've now seen the incident probably 12 times. Unless you have a different camera angle to the one I've seen, there is no sign of a swing. The only visible swing was in the camera movement. I remain unchanged in my opinion, but cannot be accused of coming to that opinion without looking carefully at the evidence available to me.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I've now seen the incident probably 12 times. Unless you have a different camera angle to the one I've seen, there is no sign of a swing.

Christ I know football is a game of opinions but that was GBH. Watch the original video that Hans posted between 25-30 seconds in. If you don't think that was diliberate/malitious I hope you never get Jury service for something similar

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
My son was at the game (in the home end) and was completely incensed at the incient & the way it was handled by the Ref & Lino. He says it's the worst thing he's ever seen at a footie match. Morgan has been getting away with things like this for years & needs a punishment to make him think twice about his actions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here