Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I thinking of going teetotal

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Im fairly lucky in the sense i hate the taste of alcohol, i just cant get over that bitter acidic aftertaste.
If alcohol didnt make me feel more relaxed and lose some of my inhibitions i wouldnt go near the stuff, as it is i only drink a couple of pints a week and consequently it doesnt take much for me to be trolleyed and make a complete tit of myself.

before you start drinking just think how shit it'll make you feel in the morning, thats what i cant stand, that bloated, sick, headachey feeling, usually makes me slow down

Last edited:

SW17

Jan 2, 2007
South London
I decided that I would stop drinking on October 14th until November. I then decided that was asking too much of myself so changed it to when my sister had her baby. As she was due on 26th I felt it would give me about a week off it if she was early and was happy with that. She still hasn't had it and it's November and I've not had a drink for 18 days and as a result am dying for a pint. I can't believe it has dragged on for so long and see her extended maternity as a personal attack and have every intention of getting back on it this evening

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here